Discussion: Trump Ditches Press Pool To Eat Steak, Tell NYC Elite He’ll Cut Their Taxes

1 Like

What ya think about that Trumpsters? Making America eat steak again. What a guy.

16 Likes

Them that’s got shall get. Them dumb enough to vote for Trump won’t even be invited in to eat cake.

25 Likes

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/politics/billioniare-donald-trump-blue-collar-worker-article-1.2825716

15 Likes

How’s he going to slip away to see his mistresses with the press following him everywhere?

19 Likes

The feral trumpers think wealthy people should be even wealthier.

No, really. I can’t tell you how many times I’ve heard that old chestnut on Twitter, “How many poor people have created jobs?” They’ve swallowed the lies whole and wouldn’t understand if they started choking on them. For them, extreme wealth is just a sign of strength and success. Even as they’re looking for a job…

23 Likes

You know when America was REALLY great? When robber barons didn’t have to pay income taxes. America was freaking AWESOME then!!

http://0.tqn.com/d/history1800s/1/0/w/K/-/-/Robber-Barons-cartoon-3000-3x2gty.jpg

32 Likes

“We’ll get your taxes down…”

While simultaneously building a 2000 mile long wall. And doubling the size of the military. And rebuilding the nation's infrastructure. And manning up a massive deportation apparatus estimated to need in excess of 50,000 new agents. 
Where will we get the money? Hmm. it looks like there's a lot of it being wasted on Medicaid, Medicare and Social Security, protecting the environment, keeping food and drugs safe, scientific research, public education and enforcing regulations that monitor and control the banking and finance sector....................
31 Likes

Alt headline: “Trump mingles with NYC’s 'plain people”."

11 Likes

23 Likes

That made me ill. I was really hoping decent society would shun this horrible man. Perhaps these diners are decent?

1 Like

Tuesday, Thursday, upscale joint “tax breaks for all!”, Wednesday and Fridays low class Chick Fil A “tax breaks for all!” Equal treatment under the law…

6 Likes

Trump will probably be “sneaking out” of the White House quite often. To the tune of about 200 days a year. To live in NYC. He couldn’t even be bothered to spend the night away from his precious penthouse (or alternatively Mar-a Lago) on the campaign trail, flying home to sleep in his own bed nearly every night. He’s the 6 year old that is lost without his blanket. $50 says he spends barely half his nights in DC.

21 Likes

‘Where the Elite Meet!’

4 Likes

God, I hate media whiners. They built this. They should have spent less time blowing Trump and more time investigating him. Eff 'em.

37 Likes

for elite meat.

16 Likes

Have a steak, Donald, you fat fuck. Enjoy. Have two! Have ten a day. You’re the President now, you can eat whatever you want. Eat, eat, eat. And here’s a thin mint for you at the end.

33 Likes

http://nymag.com/daily/intelligencer/2016/11/trump-ditches-his-press-pool-heads-to-the-21-club.html?mid=full-rss-di

3 Likes

I couldn’t care less how horribly he treats the media. In fact, it’s one of the few things I’m absolutely looking forward to in the Trump administration. That, and the suffering of his voters as they slowly realize he’s not going to do any of the shit he promised.

25 Likes

The president’s press pool typically accompanies him or her throughout the day

Please, let’s dispense with attempts to refer to a US president or president-elect as “her”. If and when we elect a woman as president, then you can include “her” as a pronoun but to date, we’re 45 for 45 with penises.

19 Likes