Discussion: Trump, De Blasio Aides Snipe At Each Other Over Trump Tower Evacuation Bill

1 Like

Trump doesn’t pay for nothing. Let some rube handle the bill.

2 Likes

Tangerine is worth $10 billion. He can foot the bill. De Blasio wants only $35 million and the return of the NYPD to duty in NY

5 Likes

boy howdy, I bet more than a few of his perceptive residents are considering a move… “El Presidente Trump” may prove disastrous to “The Donald.”

He’s only President Elect and already he’s posing an existential threat to the old brand’s many towers… and all over a bagful of — toys…

6 Likes

10 billion MONOPOLY BUCKS, MAYBE!!!

5 Likes

We’ll all be dealing in Monopoly bucks if orange succeeds.

8 Likes

We better be watching whether tax dollars will go to protect Trump properties overseas. Another reason to insist on Trump disinvesting and eliminating conflicts of interest.

8 Likes

Wait until Trump stations US Marines around his Trump Hotels in foreign countries and expects the US public to foot the bill.

The GOP will say: “Just a part of having Trump as our President! Suck it up Buttercup!”

6 Likes

Slightly ot but on CNN, trump is whining that the transition isn’t going smoothly.
Welp, act like an asshat, expect to be treated like one.

10 Likes

Well you know how much this is endearing him to New Yorkers who already just hate him bitterly.

8 Likes

Well at least Orange Pustule Hitler doesn’t want to play golf and vaca in Hawaii. Lest the foundations of the Republic crumble.

1 Like

JFC it’s Government-by-Tweet from now on.

Hey Anon, if you’re listening, how about pointing your LOIC (or whatever the state-of-the-art attack vector is) at Twitter and Facebook for, say, the next four years? Kthxbye.

1 Like

Guess which tower they’re going to fly into next. Guess.

2 Likes

I wouldn’t joke about that, but on the other hand I wonder how many planes could “accidentally” with a latch malfunction dump some of that airplane blue ice on the tower target, of course the red-eyed flights would be the best.

3 Likes

As a citizen and NYC taxpayer, I do not want to foot the bill for Trump tower. Period.

12 Likes

I don’t see where it should be the responsibility of US Government to pay for any other security except for the Secret Service. He isn’t POTUS yet. Why should we pay for additional security?

2 Likes

Mr. Second Place thinks that his private residence security should be paid for by the serfs.

I hear Chinese businessmen are buying up property/apartments in New York. Maybe the Donald will find himself with a few new neighbors.

(idly wondering what sort of “extreme vetting” anyone looking into buying a trump tower apartment might have to go through these days)

4 Likes

does New York have any laws that allow it to close buildings off as “public” nuisance or like some cities have to close bars, apartments, businesses because they cause to many police/public service calls?
If so after the 3rd or 4th time something like this happens just pull the "occupancy’ permit/ license ( unsure of accurate term) of drumpf properties and nail plywood across the windows and entrances.
If it is what we do for “crack” houses shouldn’t we do it for hate mongers?

4 Likes

Pro tip for Trump: If your picks don’t show for their meetings with their counterparts, the transition doesn’t go, smoothly or otherwise.

2 Likes