Discussion: Trump Continues Victory Lap With 'Thank You Tour' Stops In NC, IA, MI

why restrict tours to the US? The whole world is excited about his victory.
Why not visit Central Asia? The men here have a lot of respect for him.

4 Likes

Wait.

Isn’t this the guy that said 2016 America was a hell-hole that needed massive clean-up?

Wouldn’t that mean that he’d have a lot on his plate come January 20th?

So why is he goofing off on an absolutely unneeded tour/excuse for more praise for the insecure?

Isn’t he even going to pretend to study up on the issues?!?

2 Likes

No.

5 Likes

We are all apart of his personal reality to show

2 Likes

Wouldn’t it be great if someone pied him?

1 Like

First stop: Taiwan!

3 Likes

The Emperor Trumpus Palustribus

Many triumphs, as they were so important to political life and were celebrated over such a long period, were well documented by the Romans, even if later sources were keen to impress the royal household and so are prone to exaggeration. Initially, triumphs were for any senior commander who had performed great military deeds (or been in overall command of those subordinate officers who had) and who had brought his army back to Rome, but in the late Republic rules were often bent, and in the imperial period the privilege became less frequent. This was because the emperor, concerned to keep public affection for himself, made the parade exclusively the right of the royal household.

4 Likes

I think you mean “China”.
He could stop off at Chiang Kai Shek University in Guangdong, to complete the symbolism.

2 Likes

Nurenburg has also been suggested. I think of it as the Onanism tour.

1 Like

Yesterday I signed up on-line for tickets for the Fayette rally, which I think is today. I’m in California and have no intention of going, but hopefully there will be two empty seats.

ETA: I should mention that I was able to print out two tickets even though I gave a fake name and fake e-mail and listed the Breitbart number as my telephone number. The tickets are now in the bottom of the recycling bin.

5 Likes

God I wish Obama would schedule totally HUGE thank you tours to make his look stupid.

3 Likes

Nothing would stop O from having “thank you” tours AFTER Trump is inaugurated!

Who is opening for Trump? Nugent?

2 Likes

But to do this properly, Trump needs to have a caged HRC, in chains, as well as all of her wealth, on display as part of the parade. The money will be used to Make Rome Great Again, and HRC will be either executed or exiled.

Trump/Caesar analogy is not off by much in terms of his idea of his own role in the state, but Caesar was not much of an Isolationist. Hey, maybe Trump will spend the next couple of decades in Gaul. Works for me. And the praetorian guard/cabinet is also interesting, too. Brutus is…Christie?

3 Likes

Has anyone seen any photos or accounts of how many people actually show up and what if any protests there are?

2 Likes

Do you mean Republic of China, or People’s Republic of China?

1 Like

Trump’s weakness and neediness are embarrassing and gross and dangerous.

3 Likes

Who would pay for it? He doesn’t have nearly as much money as Trump.

Election returns from Cumberland County, North Carolina (home of Fort Bragg, Pope AFB, and Fayetteville, a/k/a “Fatalburg” a/k/a “Fayettenam.”)

Precincts Reported: 77 of 77

Hillary Clinton 71,605 56.16%
Donald J. Trump 51,265 40.21%
Gary Johnson 3,373 2.65%
Write-In (Miscellaneous) 1,084 0.85%
Jill Stein (Write-In) 179 0.14%

6 Likes