Discussion: Trump Co-Chair Suggests Clinton Hiding Parkinson’s, ‘Battery Pack’ In Brain

1 Like

“This in a combination with the recent fondness of mumus, makes me think she is concealing a deep brain stim [sic] battery pack that counters her tremors from Parkinsons (my dad has this battery pack too),” he wrote. “They may have admitted HRC has pneumonia, but that’s not WHY she has pneumonia. I believe she has pneumonia caused by Parkinsons disease.”

OMFG, where to even start???

Nah, I’ll let it speak for itself.

27 Likes

I know it’s always dangerous for anyone, particularly non-doctors, to diagnose people sight unseen. But I feel fairly confident in my opinion that most of Trump’s advisors suffer from deplorable asshole syndrome.

50 Likes

Asshole does realize the reason Clinton wears oversized clothing is to hide the bullet proof body armor, right?

37 Likes

Is this guy saying his father is wearing mumus?

Man!! We are way deep in the fever swamp now. SMDH :grimacing:

20 Likes

Guiliani: This is what I have been saying. Now its confirmed. Just google “Hillary Dying Any Minute Now”.

6 Likes

N.H. ‘Veterans for Trump’ Co-Chair Indicted for Role in Bunkerville 2014 Standoff

n a press release last July, the Trump campaign announced formation of the “Veterans for Trump” coalition in New Hampshire, naming DeLemus as a co-chairman, along with New Hamsphire state Reps. Werner Horn and Dan Tamburello.

23 Likes

There’s rampant armchair medical diagnoses going on lately

10 Likes

Somebody please tell me this is a really bad dream or a badly written tv show…this couldn’t possibly be real life

12 Likes

Exactly, and this clown clearly doesn’t know what a mumu is if he thinks HRC has been wearing one.

15 Likes

I understand chemotherapy and certain STDs cause baldness.

How do we know Trump isn’t receiving treatments for cancer or VD?

He should come clean about that thing on his head.

To “put to rest any lingering concerns”.

Until then, its “shadow” casts a “cloud” over his entire campaign.

Because questions on candidates’ health are “legitimate”.

50 Likes

wait until after the debate when the brain battery pack becomes a secret radio transmitter giving Hillary all of the answers so the ‘debate was rigged in her favor’…

16 Likes

Daniel Tamburello did not vote - SB 336 - Amends Requirements to Obtain Concealed Carry License

Daniel Tamburello was rated 93% by National Rifle Association (Candidate Positions on Gun Rights)

Daniel Tamburello did not vote - HB 1661 - Prohibits Conversion Therapy on Minors

Daniel Tamburello did not vote - HB 1270 - Requires Courts to Notify Jurors of Jury Nullification

Daniel Tamburello did not vote - HB 1696 - Amends Health Protection Program

5 Likes

Especially a Kevlar mumu…

4 Likes

Hey Donnie, I am still waiting to hear all the “unbelievable” stuff your investigators uncovered about Obama’s place of birth. You need to wrap that one up before you start a new conspiracy.

16 Likes

I believe there are certain laws regarding *practicing medicine without a license"…are there not? Between this guy and a GOPer rep. on another thread there seems to be a LOT on armchair physicians popping up today.

8 Likes

This was the other astounding thing:

Trump, for his part, has remained quiet on Clinton’s medical incident, wishing her a speedy recovery on Monday, despite earlier promoting conspiracy theories that she’d been concealing a secret serious illness.

Gotta ponder on that one for a bit…

4 Likes

When has trump remained quiet on anything?
He said there’s something going on with her health and that therefore it should be an issue in the campaign…

2 Likes

Up next: men reassure women they know exactly what it feels like to give birth.

18 Likes

Truly…what kind of scum sucking bottom feeders are these jerks?

5 Likes