Discussion: Trump Claims He Couldn't Have Known About Flynn's Sketchiness. Well, He Did

That was why the wink at the end. We’re just in Groundhog day, where every time he speaks, he lies, and every time he protests something, it’s an admission of guilt… never-ending cycle.

2 Likes

Fred?

I thought Chris Christie ALSO told him the same thing.

Was that not one of the reasons he was fired as head of the Transition Team? (Aside from Jared Kushner payback for his POS daddy)

4 Likes

Oh. That’s not how I interpreted the words or the icon. It seems snarky to me.

1 Like

emiliano got it-- check his response.

3 Likes

Donald. Who else? He said it himself, I believe him.

1 Like

Seeeeeee, that’s why we’re now in ‘the bad place’.

8 Likes

Please, not while I’m eating.

4 Likes

Now, that Trump is a feckin’ idjit is no news to a TPMer. But think of everything that emanates from his decision to hire Mike Flynn, WHO ONLY SERVED FOR 24 DAYS. The mind boggles.

3 Likes

You mean to say that Donnie lied???

1 Like

While Flynn only served in the administration for 24 days

That’s 2.4 Scaramucci’s, isn’t it?

4 Likes

Nobody expects the Spanish Inquisition.

5 Likes

Spoken like a stable genius that knows more than any expert!

1 Like

45* likes Flynn flam - surprised he is trying to distance himself now instead of making another martyr to the unfair examination of rampant corruption that is his administration.

2 Likes

He returns the salute, Lieutenant Predictable.

3 Likes

But anyone who’s ever heard the Stupid One speak knows that he’s not fluent in English, so there’s that.

5 Likes

Ahem That’s Colonel Predictable. Promoted myself.

3 Likes

I don’t want to ‘like’ this. But it is the way things work, no getting around it.

2 Likes

seems like it should be done by those ‘mythbusters’ guys

2 Likes

Obama did tell him, and 45*, master tactician that he is, leaned in closer to listen, but Hillary Killary had a white noise machine that was switched on just at the right moment - so all he heard was ‘hire him’ - not the ‘don’t’ - then she activated her wrist-mounted time portal and vanished to her lair in the Adirondacks to work on her secret Kevlar Pantsuit manufactory.

5 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available