Discussion: Trump Claims He Couldn't Have Known About Flynn's Sketchiness. Well, He Did

Wow. Thanks for linking this.

This should have been brought up at his Confirmation hearings. This was after being the AG for George Groper Bush.

So, just more proof that the Trump Admin and the GOP are fixing to repeal Roe v Wade and roll back some of the secularization, like it was FDR’s New Deal.

Wants to roll back Divorce. This smug zaftig frog.

6 Likes

We had Prohibition once, you jowly misogynist. How did that work out?

That pendulum is going to swing back so hard and so fast, it’s going to knock a lot of blocks off.

(Addressed to Barr, of course.)

2 Likes

It’s all simpler than what you think (just like Trump.)

Obama (a man Trump HATES/ENVIES/COMPETES WITH) told him NOT to do something, therefore, Trump HAD to DO IT.

His Malignant Narcissism left him no other choice but to do the opposite of what Obama told him. His EGO would not let him do anything less but to oppose Obama in all things, to prove Trump was the better man (in his own mind.)

1 Like

Barr (for me, at least) is more disgusting, more frightening, and more dangerous than Trump. How was he not questioned about this at his confirmation hearing? It might not have mattered in terms of the final vote (although there are a lot of divorced members of Congress), but some of the public would have been immediately more skeptical about any of his “summaries.”

2 Likes

We also know that shortly after President Obama warned him not to hire Flynn that Congressman Cummings sent VP elect Pence a registered letter regarding Flynn and his activities on behalf of Turkey. Furthermore it is my recollection Flynn notified McGahn on his own he was under investigation as early as January 5th of 2017.

They are lying, agsin.

6 Likes

Welcome back from vacation. Mine just started

1 Like

Happy Vacation!

1 Like

Where can I get me one?! The hat, for sure, but a stable genius for president?

3 Likes

Obama fired Flynn. Trump considered that a major qualification. His whole administration has been infused with the need to outdo Obama and undo everything Obama did.
I can easily believe we’re up to 50,000 lies. Poor ‘truth’ is being beaten to shreds by Trump.

4 Likes

just a hint … as per the hat …

those that actually are … have no need or use to wear one –

And I would welcome an incoming pres. who admits to being
ignorant … of certain things —

1 Like

So Barr is the newer version of Powell, eh? http://law2.wlu.edu/deptimages/Powell%20Archives/PowellMemorandumTypescript.pdf

In telling Trump, Obama failed to use enough pictures or mention Trump’s name enough times to get and retain his attention.

1 Like

Plus, there is Trump’s obsession with Generals (trumped only by his obsession for dictators). But I agree that the Obama firing of Flynn made him irresistible to Trump. Could someone please point out to Trump that Obama breathed air? Maybe Trump will try to stop doing so, just to show 'em.

1 Like

I know, right? Who woulda thunkit?

And even with this being the case, they at least somewhat get away with it (even if only for a little while). In the end, I hope that it comes back to bite them, but it has basically worked for Trump for his entire useless existence.

3 Likes

Yes, and yes.

He’s not even very good at lying …

My take exactly. Trump was afraid Comey knew about that call and wanted to establish that he himself knew nothing about it at the time.

1 Like

1 Like

Hey he did great in the gas station business he had with his brother that was backed by russians.

Until it went bankrupt in imitation of his Orange King. Public money had to be used for site remediation.

2 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available