That’s the essence of the billions of dollars in “farm subsidies”.
Sorry. The email cloud was the biggest factor in Hillary’s losing. The NYT played a major role in blowing it out of proportion and feeding the idea of wrongdoing bordering on criminality. It’s hard for me not to carry a grudge, or blame them for President Trump.
The NYT story on the Clinton Foundation last year was journalism at its best.
I understand that everyone is furious, sad, depressed, all that negative stuff and it’s not going away anytime soon, but we’re beginning to understand that there were forces at work to get orange elected including voter suppression and voter ID in 14 states and unrelenting support and meddling from Putin. This sign is in Montenegro and thanks to @tena for it. Makes MSM look like supporters by comparison.

I’m glad to see this get posted. I got it off of Buzzfeed. I think everyone should see it.
I believe it. They bribed them with tax cuts and the people of Indiana will now be giving this company a massive subsidy blood money payment. Trump and Pence are very effectively building an incentive for companies around the country to start making more threats to move blue collar jobs overseas, because what better way to get some tax breaks or lax oversight or easy permitting processes etc. than horse-trading with an authoritarian neo-fascist POTUS willing to engage in a little systemic corruption?
Per a Trump lovin’ co-worker Rush is claiming Trump’s not even in office yet and saving jobs! GD we’re so fucked.
Ahem.
Trump is “announcing” that Carrier will keep its management jobs in Indiana. The bulk of its production jobs will be relocated to Mexico.
A realistic assessment is that Trump has failed to keep Carrier jobs in Indiana. Get used to it.
What I said was “The NYT story on the Clinton Foundation last year was journalism at its best.”
I’m not looking, and haven’t been looking for a fight defending or criticizing Bernie, HRC or Obama. There are more important issues at hand. That’s mostly history but when a poster says
The NYT played a major role in blowing it out of proportion and feeding the idea of wrongdoing bordering on criminality.
I have to call bullshit!
And when you state > “unrelenting support and meddling from Putin.” I feel compelled to remind you that it was Podesta’s hacked e-mails that caused all the commotion and damage to HRC. And he in turn blamed the Russians in order to deflect from who was the guilty party. And of course the media went with it’s the Russians, it’s the Russians!
And the evidence Podesta used to deflect to the Russians was a joint statement by Home Land Security and the Office of the Director of National Intelligence. It was all speculative. There was no evidence. The FBI wouldn’t even support it as proof the Russians were influencing the outcome of the presidential elections.
And then there’s Podesta himself:
His e-mail user name was his own name - jpodesta
His password was password
He got caught up in a phishing scam and gave his user name and password out.
So yea, the Russians - and no one else on planet Earth - could have hacked into his e-mails.
And then there’s the Podesta family going all the way back to mom and his brother as Washington millionaire insiders and lobbyists starting back in the Bill Clinton days.
And there’s his and his family’s business deals with Russia. Least we forget his own daughter’s involvement with Russian businesses and stock manipulation. These are horrible people, as bad as Trump.
So please stop with the ‘let me explain it all to you’ when you don’t have all the facts.
ETA: if you were sincere I apologize. But it appeared awfully condescending.
We’ve been discussing the specifics of how he won with help from outside sources including all those you touch on. I’m not going to rehash, restate or justify what I’ve said, and you’re mistaken that I was condescending. I’m entitled to an opinion, isn’t that the point of this forum? So take what I said anyway you want.
Too bad you can’t hang this in your office in a prominent place for your buddy. Especially with the November job numbers clocking in at 213,000 jobs. Thanks Obama!
They’ll never believe anything Obama did helped, but will believe that if a R had been in office it would have turned around faster and gone higher. And when Donald drives it back down further,they’ll say it would have happened faster and gone deeper with a D. Rs said it, they believe it, that settles it…proof be damned!