1 Like

This years version of ā€œYou didnā€™t build thatā€ā€¦

Mehā€¦

5 Likes

And the under-educated electorate (aka GOP) laps it up like holy waterā€¦

15 Likes

As all things Trump: Pathetic, amateurish,

15 Likes

Trumpā€™s words donā€™t need mangling to put him in a bad light.

7 Likes

I was online the other day and saw this. All the rightwing sites went crazy. I watched the video. Hillary says And we ARENā€™T going to raise taxes. She says ARENā€™T. Itā€™s a lil inaudible but you can tell she said ARENā€™T. Thatā€™s why the crowd cheered. The right wants to hear what it wants to hearā€¦ Hillary should just clarify it. How freaking desperate is the GOP.

16 Likes

No wonder Trump has such a mortal fear of foreignersā€¦he has a hard enough time with plain English.

17 Likes

I just truly hope the last few weeks of Donnieā€™s psychotic episodes have finally convinced any remaining Bernie hold-outs that Drumpf MUST be defeated, and not to waste their votes on Johnson or Stein.

16 Likes

Ailes is on the job.

6 Likes

JFC. Thereā€™s no bottom limit to childish unseriousness of this campaign or its leader. Itā€™s like weā€™re all 9 again and someone says ā€œitā€™s notā€¦ā€ and Trump is the class clown who yells ā€œYou said ā€˜snot!ā€™ Ha ha hey everyone didja hear that? She said snot!ā€ Pathetic in a grown man and not that promising in the 9-year-old, frankly. But thatā€™s the choice, in a nutshell. Poo-flinging monkeys or serious humans.

31 Likes

Trumpā€™s poositionā€¦

6 Likes

ā€œPress one to hear the choices againā€

9 Likes

I could swear I just saw a Donald Trump video where he said, ā€œIā€™m going to cut taxes for the rich, and screw everyone else!ā€

Then there was the video where I saw Trump say, ā€œIā€™m going to cut funding for border patrol, so I can give tax relief to the super-wealthy, like me, and Iā€™m going to let immigrants flood the country to lower labor costs!ā€

Then there was the one where Trump screamed, ā€œI AM LUCIFER! HEAR ME ROAR!ā€

I think itā€™s time the DNC started putting out ads highlighting those speeches, and making sure theyā€™re subtitled in BIG LETTERS, just so the electorate doesnā€™t miss anything important.

11 Likes

We have good reason to expect the debates will be high-minded, serious policy discussions between mature adults with expertise in governance:

Hillary and the moderator.

25 Likes

Which is why Charlie Pierceā€™s last two pieces in Esquire are so on point. The last one is on how the Democrats have to bring about the destruction of the GOP of the past 20 years. The one before that is on the stupidity the GOP is parroting of claiming that the $400M payment to Iran in settlement of the 1979 arms deal gone bad is a payment for release of prisoners. He offers to revisit Ronald Reaganā€™s ACTUAL payments to Iran for hostages. Anyway, you are absolutely right about what the post Reagan GOP has become.

19 Likes

This ad is completely false. Another juvenile baseless attack.

8 Likes

ā€œMisrepresentsā€. Wow, thereā€™s a shock. When can we finally call it ā€œoutright lyingā€?

28 Likes

Trumpā€™s ā€œvapid response teamā€.

13 Likes

Isnā€™t it illegal to lie in an advertisement?

1 Like

Yeah, Iā€™m with you. Thereā€™s no ā€˜misrepresentsā€™ here ā€“ itā€™s a flat-out LIE. Headline should be: ā€œTrump Campaign Video Lies about Clintonā€™s Tax Positions.ā€

16 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available