Discussion: Trump Campaign Video Misrepresents Clinton's Position On Taxes

When hell freezes over and pigs fly…

2 Likes

Who does Drumpf have creating these amateurish campaign ads for him?

I know the rubes will buy it, but how ignorant does one have to be to think any candidate, right or left, would be cheered for stating that they’d raise taxes on the middle class. It’s mind boggling.

7 Likes

Maybe Melania edited the tape. You know her English is not the best and you just can’t trust those immigrants to do video editing jobs that Americans used to do.:slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

Makes no difference in our post-factual political system.

Hate-filled repub voters needs their fix.

2 Likes

This is actually kinda old [on planet Trump] news. It was covered a couple of days ago on Chris Hayes’ show, I think, Might have been Rachel, And the general felling about it was that it was amateurish, false, and unintentionally funny. Like a bad dubbing of an 80’s, Hong Kong, Kung Fu movie.

7 Likes

Like a bad dubbing of an 80’s, Hong Kong, Kung Fu movie.

What’s up Tiger Lilly?

7 Likes

One of my fav. Woody Allen’s. Secret egg salad recipe.!

4 Likes

With the hard evidence available, UTube needs to remove the false information ad provided by the Trump campaign. The low road campaign just bottomed into a ditch.

2 Likes

Now that they’ve taken down Melania’s on-line biography containing the false claim of a college degree, the Trump team needed to find another woman to misrepresent.

1 Like

Censorship can never play the equivalent role of a well informed electorate. Democracy is hard work and not everyone has the time to do that work even if they are not ignorant, willfully or otherwise…

Those videos would soon emerge on another platform… umm, FoxTube perhaps?

4 Likes

Boy if this doesn’t put things in perspective, then nothing will. Trump’s campaign, in the time honored Fox news tradition blatantly edits news reports, lies with no sense of morality or ethics and generally acts in a second grade manner. Clinton … they just repeat what The Donald’s latest outburst was, and what block of the population it offended.

2 Likes

If it’s Malaria’s position, it will be bent over a checkbook, facing Bergdorf-Goodman

4 Likes

So…the day Trump is inaugurated?

2 Likes

Ya know, by now, anyone who isn’t a Trump fancier is probably getting pretty skeptical of just about anything Trump or his campaign put out. All of this is designed to keep all those uneducated white guys and their significant others in an unrelenting state of febrile enmity toward Hillary Clinton. They know they can’t win without both a base in lockstep and a miracle in the form of some cataclysmic event, like a terror attack on Dodger stadium during a double header with the Giants.

This really is all they got: blind anger and hatred.

7 Likes

Yes. And it takes a really engaged voter to know politicians of all stripes always advocate openly positions such as these: “When I am president nobody will make more than $10,000 a year”, “there will be no new jobs”, “all churches and gun shops will be shut down,”… and “I will raise taxes on the middle class.”

2 Likes

Actually in one of the recent polls, Hillary was ahead of Trump by one point in who could best deal with terrorism.

2 Likes

The sad thing is that history has shown us those two things can go a looong way if properly cultivated…

This crop for HRC has been 25 years in the making…

3 Likes

Well he does openly admit he loves the uneducated, and the majority of them say they love Trump.

2 Likes

The Republican Party knows that it can’t win without progressive ideas and so they must lie and or cheat their way into office. With the help of the SCOTUS they stole the election for GWB who went on to be the worst president in my lifetime and one of the worst ever. The voter suppression laws they pass are part of the plan. Rather than represent those who they try to disenfranchise they eliminate them from even getting a vote. Misrepresentation of Clinton’s actual words isn’t surprising even as it is disgusting.

5 Likes

If you hung out with “well educated” Republicans, you would be shocked at how BHO and HRC are discussed and the lies about them that are taken for granted…

I happen to live in a Republican enclave in Westchester Co. and I am routinely gobsmacked by what I hear and from whom I hear it from…

3 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available