Discussion: Trump Campaign Spends Heavily, Sets Up Operation To Avoid 2016’s Mistakes

1 Like

As long as Trump is the candidate, nothing will help.

10 Likes

Translation: All the grifters hard at work skimming dark money before the crash…

https://talkingpointsmemo.com/prime-beta/who-is-nick-ayers-tracking-the-swampy-rise-john-kellys-potential-replacement

Upon joining the Trump administration, per HuffPost, Ayers announces a personal net worth of somewhere between $12 million and just more than $54 million. He continues to run C5 for several months before handing it over to his wife, and obtains a waiver allowing him to speak with former clients.

1 Like

All abortion payouts are fiscal year 2018 to avoid any appearance of impropriety.

2 Likes

Like everything else Trump does, I’m sure this campaign apparatus is more grift than anything else. Someone is sitting in an office licking stamps for $10,000 a week. And there are a few dozen of those someones.

4 Likes

No matter how good the organization, they are selling a piss-poor product. In other words, you can’t polish a turd.

2 Likes

campaign officials are trying desperately to avoid the embarrassing leaks and gaffes of the inexperienced team that plagued their 2016 effort.

Good luck with that… If anything tRump has become more deranged since 2016

3 Likes

Worst of luck with all that. As dismal as it can all seem, I’m still holding out hope that he will not be running in the next election.

4 Likes

“President Donald Trump’s reelection effort has been in full swing for months, as campaign manager Brad Pascale molds an apparatus with clear lines of communication, hierarchy and organization: in short, a model nothing like Trump’s fly-by-the-seat-of-his-pants 2016 campaign.”

Oh, and Mr. Pascale? Vladimir vunts a vird.

Looks like others are cashing in on another Trump vanity project.

4 Likes

Soon it will be too close to the election to to talk about impeachment.

3 Likes

Trump rallying his re-election staff
“Let’s not get caught this time! Make America Great Again! Let’s finish the Wall Mexico is gonna pay for though they don’t yet know it!”

1 Like

an apparatus with clear lines of communication, hierarchy and organization: in short, a model nothing like Trump’s fly-by-the-seat-of-his-pants 2016 campaign.

The 2020 campaign has policies and responsibilities spelled out in minute detail.

For example, all of Jared’s contacts with Russian agents and mobsters must be approved in advance by Jared, and all of Don Jr’s by Don Jr.

4 Likes

I presume that this means that this time, they will keep all of their Russian contacts better hidden.

5 Likes

If I thought that the only thing keeping me out of jail was being POTUS I would “spend heavily” too.

Won’t work. He won’t run…unless you call “running” spending nearly all of your time worrying about the next indictment

1 Like

Supposedly the Trump Campaign proper has over $200 Million ALREADY in it’s coffers, 18 months out from the Republican convention (which is when the BIG MONEY starts to pour in.)

The external Super PACS and Dark Money Bundlers (not to mention the FOREIGN MONEY) will bring his campaign chest to WELL OVER $1 Billion by Sept. 2020. This does not even consider the Social Media influence campaigns being run by Russia (and others) that is not added to that total.

If you think the MSM will just let that money lay there and not gorge upon it in a frenzy of uncritical and fawning coverage of Cheeto Mussolini, then you are a fool.

No matter WHO gets the nomination for the Democrats, they will face a difficult (and dangerous) uphill battle against the forces of MSM Mendacity and their Billionaire benefactors.

2 Likes

“…Sets Up Operation To Avoid 2016’s Mistakes.”

So, the campaign is going to work hard to make sure Trump ISN’T elected in 2020?

3 Likes

Hey, I can spend a billion dollars to get the networks to sell dog shit ice cream cones with ebola sprinkles. But that doesn’t mean people are going to develop a taste for something they already know to be disgusting and dangerous.

1 Like

63,000,000 voters happily gorged on dog shit ice cream cones sprinkled with ebola in 2016.

1 Like

Have they considered using the extra money to retain defense counsels, that seems a better use of resources.

1 Like