Discussion: Trump Brags About Classified Syrian Battle At Manhattan Fundraiser

1 Like

Of all the dumb and evil things Trump has done, I can’t get too worked up about this because it was widely reported as the time.

4 Likes

Imagine how badly national security could be compromised if he actually read the daily briefings…

46 Likes

This is why I have to contradict anyone who says “But Pence is worse!” Our lives are in danger every minute this person occupies that office. Literally our lives in danger.

I’ve read Jared finds them keenly interesting. Gives him information he can make dirty deals with and shake down whole nations.

34 Likes

At some point the tumblers are all going to click into place and DJT will slip and publicly disclose that he’s broke, in Putin’s pocket, and can only get aroused in a beekeeper’s suit.

25 Likes

Next Book:
How to win Friends and Influence people in the Military

6 Likes

Well, that’s the future we’re looking at: stuff we already knew and stuff we’ll wish we hadn’t learned.

11 Likes

I know Manhattan is full of rich, shallow, arrogant people just like Donald J. Trump, but I am surprised that they could find a room full of people willing to pay $50,000 per seat to hear the Quisling speak.

12 Likes

And. The. Repubs. Remain. Silent…Silent!!

7 Likes

He’s publicly bragging about killing pro Assad and Russian mercenaries yet cut off weapon supplies to the anti-Assad Free Syrian Army.

5 Likes

So it really wasn’t “classified” then? Seriously. I don’t recall hearing about it.

It was reported a while ago and a long detailed account appeared recently in either WaPo or NYT.

1 Like

The President is supposedly the final arbiter of classification, so 45 can say whatever he wants, in total ignorance of the consequences.

2 Likes

That might explain why I didn’t hear about it. I stopped reading WaPo and NYT long ago.

Maybe if they paid me…

Nah
Pass

1 Like

[quote=“mattinpa, post:4, topic:72835”]
Our lives are in danger every minute this person occupies that office. Literally our lives in danger.

At his 4th of July fundraiser, trump will auction off the nuclear code.

4 Likes

I guess on the world according to Trump, if you pay $50000 a pop you deserve classified information.

3 Likes

The only surprise is that an RNC fundraiser took place at a non-Trump property.

13 Likes

Indeed. Even his wilful ignorance has a silver lining of sorts.

1 Like

“The event reportedly raised $5 million to be used for both Trump’s campaign and the RNC legal defence fund.”

FIFY.

6 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available