Discussion: Trump Asks Wisconsin Crowd If He Should Let Non-Christians Stay At Rally (VIDEO)

http://www.truthdig.com/images/made/images/cartoonuploads/and0119j_590_444.jpg

3 Likes

Next rally he’ll ask “Are there any queers in the theater tonight?”

4 Likes

America has been a dear old friend to me, but I’m going to have to start working on a eulogy for it. Just in case.

2 Likes

Yes, you can stay, non-Christians, but just remember that you are here at Donald’s whim, which can change at any moment.

2 Likes

All of Trump’s “Christians” would probably be more than happy to stake up the non-Christians, set them on fire and use them as human torches.

2 Likes

Trump would still feed the Christians to the lions. Then he would stiff the lion tamer and the arena owner.

6 Likes

The really sad part is that the few that did raise their hands…were Catholics. :flushed:

6 Likes

“Trump’s Christians” are akin to those townspeople in Faulkner’s “Light in August” who were chasing the main character through town and the author described them as moving ‘…along stridently, their faces like those of angels in stain glass windows, cold and serene. And we may rest assured of one thing: If Jesus Christ walked among these good Christians, they would crucify him again, and they would do it gladly.’

8 Likes

You built this, GOP. I hope Democrats hammer that for , oh, the next 30 years. They still think Reagan is looking down approvingly on them.

3 Likes

Yep. Down the street from me is the very tiny Second Baptist Church. It’s about 150 feet from the equally tiny First Baptist Church. Can’t imagine how that happened.

2 Likes

I wonder how non-Christian donors like Sheldon Adelson are reacting to this.

6 Likes

Instead of non-christians raising their hands, how about a double middle-finger salute?

It doesn’t matter.

“R” trumps christian nut jobs, any day of the week in bagger land.

1 Like

I’ll be charitable here and suggest that this was an ad-lib joke. (Note to self: Don’t ever do this.)

However, the dismissive wave and “that’s all right, I think we’ll keep them” goes to his state of mind, and I think that’s the more damaging remark.

5 Likes

That could be a little dangerous in that kind of crowd.

1 Like

What a hilarious joke. I’m sure my grandfather, who escaped pogroms, would have laughed his ass off.

2 Likes

He doesn’t believe that fairy tale.

“Raise your hand if you’re not a Christian conservative,” Trump then said.

Other than Trump himself, of course.

1 Like

Oh, that’s ripe coming from this ‘Christian’, who we all know is just a pandering bigot. Even the christian conservatives know he’s faking it.

1 Like

Next thing you know he will be ranting about the “Papists” and how JFK wasn’t really an American.

3 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available