Discussion: Trump Ally Sheriff David Clarke Jr. Says It's 'Pitchforks and Torches Time'

Oo, I hope at least some of the Democrats who voted for him, as well as the county party apparatus cut him loose real quick. If it’s that heavily Democratic, he’s got to be toast next time he’s up for re-election.

See this is what I’m talking about. They are always mouthing off. Ok then, make a move see what happens next.

Great. This guy is supposedly a police officer but telling people in coded terms to riot.

3 Likes

The really pathetic thing is that this guy is - officially - a “Democrat” and is elected in Milwaukee County (which voted more than 2-1 for Obama).

He was initially appointed by a Republican Governor to fill a vacancy, and has since been re-elected 4 times. (He has barely won his Democratic primary the last 3 times).

I can’t imagine that he’ll try to be re-elected as a Democrat in 2018, but if he does, Milwaukee Democrats better damn well come up with a candidate and strong campaign to get rid of him.

14 Likes

Thank you, sir.

I won’t use the term Uncle Tom because that’s been bandied about too much by Rump already. Sh*theads like this ALWAYS make the assumption that he’ll be accepted by the mob and he’ll be one of the "leaders.’ It never occurs to him that he’d be seen as just another ni[CLANG] by Rump’s deplorables. Don’t believe me? Ask some of the Black and Hispanic police officers who’ve been “mistaken” for thugs. Badge flashing didn’t matter.

Ridiculous. Just ridiculous.

9 Likes

((( Thanks Republicans! )))

1 Like

He thinks that fruit salad bar on his chest is camoflage…

1 Like

No code there. Flat out call to insurrection. Sounds like a good halloween costume to me.
Edited to add: Here’s a nice sequined pitchfork…

2 Likes

Sheriffs should be in favor of public order.

4 Likes

Though whether that would be exercising 2d Amendment rights could be dicey.

1 Like

What the fuck is up with all that shit on his uniform? You’d think he was some uber-decorated war veteran. Nope. Just another racist Repugnantcan in Democrat clothing (surely worn to get elected in his predominately democratic county).

1 Like

I don’t know. I couldn’t stomach watching that hatefest.

Professionally speaking, I would like to see the feds do something about him. He would be facing federal civil rights violations if he does anything “under color of law.”

3 Likes

His people were of the ‘house’ variety, not the lowly ones from the ‘fields’.
btw, Love your moniker.

Wanna-be White Guy assumes a badge and a cowboy hat will grant him White Privilege when the mob he’s trying to rouse up goes after all the N[CLANG]s and other minorities they blame for everything.

Seriously, WTF? Hello, “inciting to riot” charges, please, for this fuckdoodle? Or maybe “sedition”?

Even Sheriff Joe Arpaio (currently waiting for formal criminal indictment) hasn’t called for mob violence and an actual armed revolution against authorities.

How do Sheriff Clarke’s deputies feel about the possibility facing down a mob their own boss has incited? Or are they supposed to be part of the mob?

9 Likes

On the other hand, didn’t the openly lesbian sheriff from Texas wear her uniform at the Democratic convention?

It’s a real toss-up which African-American conservative is the more extreme RWNJ: this guy or “Steadfast and Loyal” Alan B. West.

2 Likes

Yes. So let him rant on about torches and pitchforks and cross that line.

He’s as screwed up as a chameleon on a kilt.

5 Likes

True. I have said the same to a friend who’s daughter is supporting Trump. She is a minority. It doesn’t matter how much Republican bile you spew, how much $$ you have or where you live. They will find you and they will give you the same “justice” they give every other minority. Believe it.

11 Likes

People’s ability to vote against their own self interest will never cease to astound me.

7 Likes

I for one think David Clarke is a nut case. He’s out of control. There is something very wrong with this man. I don’t care what he has to say!

7 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available