Discussion: Trump Ally Sheriff David Clarke Jr. Says It's 'Pitchforks and Torches Time'

He tweeted that picture? He thought that was an admirable representation of the way people should behave? That people would look at that and say “Yeah, we should do like those heroic types in that picture?”

I literally cannot.

2 Likes

Didn’t he wear that uniform to speak at the convention?

13 Likes

I see what you did there… :-}

10 Likes

He sorta reminds me of Shel Silverstein except he’s not funny.

4 Likes

I see the good sheriff was into collecting all kinds of badges from Cracker Jacks boxes when he was a little boy! I wonder if he’s even aware of what a big fool he looks like, wearing all that phony plastic/tin crap?

1 Like

If your job is to prevent violence, and you find yourself advocating violence, then it’s time for you to get a different job.

20 Likes

Yup!

6 Likes

Pitchforks & Torches are better then guns.

2 Likes

It’s the petri dish from which scottie walker oozed so…

8 Likes

See I wondered about that at the time. That’s usually not allowed. I’ve wondered about the cops I’ve seen in uniform with the damn red hats on, too.

6 Likes

Yup, which come to think of it, is exactly what the self-proclaimed Caliphate leaders do.

3 Likes

That’s probably why he said this now: His bosses are too busy to notice – or fire his venomous ass!

1 Like

I took someones advice and reported him on Twitter. Would be awesome if we could get his account shut down.

11 Likes

“Pitchforks and torches time,” because Chiselin’ Trump is the law and order candidate, right?

6 Likes

I’m sure the sheriff will go far with all 6 of his recruits to the pitchfork and torch brigade. Of that 6, 4 will need to sit down and rest every few minutes due to age or condition, but adjustments will be made just like they were made when the Bundy Revolution ran out of creamer.

10 Likes

Not that many Amish left in Wisconsin, Clarke may need to import Drumpf Brand pitchforks from jina…

6 Likes

Uncle Tom David Clarke Jr.

1 Like

He can’t be “fired” - he’s elected.

1 Like

A wolf in sheep’s clothing?

Although registered and elected as a Democrat in a heavily Democratic county, Clarke’s political views align well with conservative Republicans.Clarke frequently appears as a guest on Fox News and was a speaker at the 2016 Republican National Convention.

4 Likes

He needs to go visit Ammon Bundy and find out about this thing called consequences.

11 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available