Discussion: Trump Ally Sheriff David Clarke Jr. Says It's 'Pitchforks and Torches Time'

Yes re-elected last year. His opponent was more 'balanced", but white and could not carry the inner city vote because…white. Wierd collaboration from rwnj’s and the black vote.

2 Likes

And he won’t walk it back. Black Trump.

He actually carried the “urban” vote, and the conservative vote against a superior (white) opponent.

“Has anyone asked Mister Lund if he’s cool with his work being used by a Trump surrogate?”

5 Likes

The point being he’s referring to Milwaukee’s inner city and that is not his jurisdiction. He’s actually dissing the Milwaukee PD in that statement. The county mounties are mostly doing highway duty.

2 Likes

Betcha not.

Betcha any amount of money not.

5 Likes

Four out of five dentists surveyed recommend tridents for their patients who riot.

6 Likes

i know that he didn’t/that’s a sucker bet.

Clarke likely didn’t clip that watermark off, but chances are that the person who did, didn’t envision Clarke using the picture to get his thoughts across.

2 Likes

Yep, I think a lot of folks may not grasp that there’s Milwaukee the City, and Milwaukee the County. I don’t think the torches and pitchforks will be coming from the inner city, probably from the 60% of the County fringe that’s white.

2 Likes

Worse that UT. He has made a clear choice to ignore his heritage.

He knows his guy–Pastor Trump–is going to lose. LOL. Maybe when his city riots, the rioters can throw his words back at him: LOL

1 Like

Not sure how long the term, but just got re-elected last year.

Yeah I’ve learned a lot about him from the comments about him. Thanks.

I just saw this. I can’t remember for sure - she may well have. I don’t know if the rules vary with regard to who the law enforcement personnel work for - city or county; whether or not they are elected might have a lot to do with it.

I know by and large cops aren’t supposed to campaign in uniform. It’s murky beyond that.

and ps - her name is Lupe Valdez.

2 Likes

I don’t think he 1) realizes this, or 2) cares.

1 Like

Cut offs!!! Oh my…

1 Like

Mobs with torches always work out well for black Americans.

1 Like

dannydorko speak with forked pun…

4 Likes

Any body recognize their ancestors?

1 Like

Where and when was this taken? I don’t see anyone that stands out immediately…

1 Like
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available