Discussion: Trump Aides Target Booker, Harris, Warren; Trump Frets About Biden

He’s only worried about the old white guy? God he’s an idiot.

7 Likes

I would like to think that anybody could beat Trump, but that optimism disappeared in the last Presidential election.

7 Likes

Translation:

Trump is scared about Booker, Harris, Warren

Wants to run against Biden

7 Likes

Yeah, right.

I mean, it’s ONLY 18 months until the Conventions, why, we MUST DECIDE A WINNER NOW!!! (at least before the next commercial break, or you might change the channel.)

1 Like

He did get beat, our ec is just fucked up. Only reason Bush “won” too.

2 Likes

Maybe when they’re doing their opposition research they’ll discover that a potential Democratic nominee has been laundering rubles for decades, colluded with Russia to subvert democracy, provided information to Saudi Arabia so they could murder a pesky journalist, and peddled US policy for personal financial gain.

Who would ever vote for somebody like that?

3 Likes

I think Klobuchar and Brown are as big of a threat to Trump as Biden.

He probably doesn’t have a shot but, Mayor Pete was on Morning Joe this morning and, i kind of love him. I liked his answers and, the way he shut down Joe S was subtle but, beautiful.

3 Likes

Trump thinks that only an old white man can beat the old white man in the White House.

Nah, he fears Biden because he think old white men are central casting for presidents.

His aides (as per usual) know a little bit better and are looking to take down who they see as strongest and also possibly the eventual nominee.

2 Likes

I saw Pete Buttigieg, the mayor of South Bend Indiana, on Morning Joe this morning. This is the second time I saw him speak. He has a quick calmness about him - even when answering difficult questions about so-called controversial subjects. Openly gay married man, Naval Intelligence military experience, Rhodes Scholar, speaks several languages, beloved in his “Red America” city. He’s the exact opposite of Trump in all ways. One of the panelists this morning referred to him as the “Mister Rogers” of the Democratic field, and he happily took that as a compliment. I want to see and hear more from him. He could be a formidable dark horse.

4 Likes

He also views all of them as not white, that’s one reason for his big Pocahontas push, and therefore easy and DESERVING targets. It’s about racism, as is everything in Trumpland.

3 Likes

Biden has a record of being an awful candidate. He was none too bright when he was young, and now he’s just an old man with a faltering step, but with a dream.
Unless the media play favorites on his behalf (quite possible), he will become an early casualty.

2 Likes

Yes, he’s an idiot. But he also knows his only hope is holding on to his base. And nobody sticking with him now is going to vote for a non-white man.

3 Likes

and misogyny

5 Likes

Think of the irony of his son’s death…and that fact influencing his decision not to run in 2016.

Hills was my first choice, but I wish that Bernie had been nudged out by Biden…and I would have been happy with either Hillary or Joe as the 2016 Dem Nominee.

1 Like

Yep saw him this morning and loved him and Joe Scarborough is an idiot, i’m so done with him

1 Like

I watch most mornings. Even when Joe acts like an idiot, I always like and appreciate the panel, the guests, and the discussion.

2 Likes

Yes, either one of them would have been gracious in defeat.

Openly gay married man,

Oh yeah, that will work. How 'bout a transgender for V.P. Wow, landslide!