Discussion: Trump Admin Won't Let US Embassies Fly Pride Flags On Official Flagpoles

1 Like

" The official Trump merchandise store has rainbow Make American Great Again t-shirts for sale for pride month"

Gee, who will buy them? The Straight White Pride Group? Pride and MAGA are mutually exclusive.

8 Likes

I’m holding out for the “Blacks for the KKK” t-shirts.

12 Likes

Hypocrisy, We Hardly Knew Ye!

5 Likes

So Mikey Pence much be having those weird feelings again and shouting Mother!

5 Likes

https://shop.donaldjtrump.com/products/make-america-great-again-pride-hat-red

3 Likes

“… but also with the purported values his campaign is raising money off of. The official Trump merchandise store has rainbow Make American Great Again t-shirts for sale for pride month.”

I suppose if someone offered to pay Trump for the right to fly the Pride flag at an embassy, this decision would be revisited. And negotiations would begin on the hourly cost.

7 Likes

“My ‘Jews for Hitler’ t-shirt is at the cleaners.”

26 Likes

How about a pirate flag, instead? ARRRRRRRRRR!

3 Likes

What if it was a rainbow Trump flag? Could they fly that upside down?

Reminiscent of this:

Takes you back, don’t it?

8 Likes

They’re too busy raising this one:

9 Likes

To be fair it’s hard to look at anything associated with trump and feel any sort of pride.

12 Likes

Three U.S. diplomats told NBC that embassies in Israel, Germany, Brazil and Latvia were denied requests to fly the flag. The rainbow pride flag can reportedly be hung in other spaces around the embassy, but not on the pole alongside the American flag.

When Latvia, of all places, wants to display gay pride but America wants to keep it “on the down low” you know things have gotten weird.

11 Likes

Any gay person voting for Trump is an absolute idiot.

13 Likes

Fixed.

18 Likes

That reads much better.

8 Likes

Petty a$$ punitive, vindictive POS. Truly.

3 Likes

Any person voting for Trump is an absolute idiot.

FIFY

curses, outsnarked by @irasdad again…

6 Likes

Do it anyway, you fucking chickenshits.

2 Likes

Gotta hold on to that evangelical vote.

1 Like