Discussion: Trump Accuses Obama Of Watergate-Like Scheme To Wire Tap His Phones

It sure seems like “The system is blinking red”

6 Likes

https://defconwarningsystem.com/

3 Likes

Wow, he’s really scrambling like a madman. This feels like the tail end of an empire, not one so new where people are still trying to learn the phones. Sad.

6 Likes

If Trump has committed a crime, he won’t get a book deal unless he can find a cellmate to ghostwrite it.

3 Likes

These tweets are proof to us of his derangement – but they aren’t meant for us. They are meant to keep his followers on board – keeps them brainwashed and fearful the presidency will be stolen from them.

7 Likes

Delusional. He is delusional. Call the cabinet for a presidential disability meeting.

2ndly, the President is in charge of foreign policy. It’s appropriate for the Russian ambassador to come to rhe Whitehouse. Jeff Sessions is not in charge of foreign policy and he concealed it deliberately.

5 Likes

One potential motivation of dropping leaks/hints vs. (or prior to) dropping the hammer is to soften up and prepare his base to avoid this outcome.

4 Likes

If both you and @clare turn around, I’ll be that 3rd person in line. It’ll be nice to meet you both!

:wink:

5 Likes

Manafort daughter phone hack reveals.

6 Likes

I think you may be right, Sir Eustace. That’s about the only explanation that makes sense. They have all lived in that fantastical Breitbart/InfoWars/FoxNews bubble for so long so they can hear the echo of their own insane opinions that reality is more alien to them than any fantasy would be alien to the average person outside of their sphere.
SAD! And with cooties, too!

7 Likes

Obama is not president…If the wiretaps bother you stop them, if they found nothing I would be surprised, if Obama wiretapped you illegally arrest him, if he wiretapped you legally then what are you doing that’s illegal? Where is the evidence? If you have no evidence that Obama wiretapped you and you are falsely claiming that Obama wiretapped you then you are crazy and should be impeached.

5 Likes

Rachel Maddow has been doing a great job with the Russia stories. One last night, “Russian’s travel examined for ties to Trump” shows he is meeting with or being followed by one of Putin’s oligarchs. Same person who payed $100M to Trump a couple of years ago. Based on this bizarre story I bet Putin has someone living in Trump Tower who is also watching. Trump got in way over his head.

8 Likes

You mean thing has the ability to spawn? Does it lay eggs that gestate inside of a human host and then burst through the chest cavity?

1 Like

And of course, the tweet-storm came from Florida, where Trump finds comfort in his personal bubble.

16 Likes

God, I love Malcolm Nance. (Crush material.) That was great, thanks for sharing it. The summary at the end:

Donald Trump isn’t rambling to distract. He is trying to get out ahead of damaging information to save his presidency.
In other words, Trump knows he’s caught, and the Saturday morning tweets were his first attempt at damage control.

11 Likes

What does it mean when Kislyak cancels prestigious GridIron dinner?

4 Likes

including up to his eye balls in laundering dirty Russian money via his real estate activities and large debt owed to them.

7 Likes

Mr Steele has not yet responded to requests to meet with Senate officials – described as informal at this stage – for testimony, which have come over the last fortnight. But friends say he may be willing to speak about his investigation to senators and US officials if certain security conditions are met.

He’s been hiding since his name was outed for every obvious reason. I just can’t imagine what security conditions are possible there.

9 Likes

It means he needs a food-taster because he only has a few weeks to live.

7 Likes

Wouldn’t that be a lovely ending to all of this?! It would mean we all made it out alive. :pray: :blush:

7 Likes