Discussion: True The Vote Files Restraining Order Against Mississippi Republican Party

Discussion for article #224908

Dudes… ever thought about starting a new Party? It’s obvious the R party doesn’t like or want you.

12 Likes

Maybe we can come up with a name for their party. Any ideas ?

6 Likes

Oh fuck these people.

10 Likes

See that could be a name

2 Likes

tusk, tusk…

8 Likes

So they’re saying that they have affidavits that prove all sorts of voter fraud and vote tampering, but somehow still have to file a restraining order to stop those same affidavits and proof of voter fraud from being destroyed. Well at least the teabaggers make the Republicans look semi-intelligent. It seems to me that simply releasing all of the damning information that they claim to have would settle the matter once and for all. Whiners AND stupid … no wonder Palin is in their camp.

10 Likes

“Now, we think we know why,”
True the Vote’s Catherine Engelbrecht said in a statement.
“If the affidavits we now have regarding the destruction of election documents and other similarly stunning findings are true…”

Not a damn thing stating certainty.
Trotting out assertions though?
Mana for Grifting The ®ubes.

jw1

5 Likes

Picture is inaccurate - neither elephant appears to be retarded.

14 Likes

Popcorn futures skyrocket.

11 Likes

GOP - you built that

15 Likes

If there is a god (there isn’t) but if there is, they will find a sympathetic judge…

6 Likes

Impeach him! oops wrong one.

5 Likes

Well, since you requested…

5 Likes

The Asshole Party?

3 Likes

Every day I get up thinking…well surely MSSEN is about to settle down, or at least couldn’t get any more effed up.

And every day, I’m proven wrong.

And you know, I’m ok with that at some level.

15 Likes

“billions and billions of full detailed affidavit reports” describing instances of tampering with votes.

7 Likes

The Confederate Party?

6 Likes

Leave the counting to the people that can handle it.

9 Likes

How long until they start utilizing "2nd Amendment Solutions " on each other?

8 Likes