Discussion: Transportation Secretary Chao Has Used Government Planes 7 Times This Year

Trump: And Turtle still cant kill ObamaCare.

1 Like

If Trump says anything to Chao, my Trump cray-cray-o-meter hits eleven.
She can do ANYTHING, not a peep.
Watch.

2 Likes

Trump: Why is this foreigner in my administration? Why did Bannon not know that she looks different?

2 Likes

Yeah, but TBH, I don’t see this being as big of a deal. I’d like to know the purpose of all seven trips, but the thing to Detroit as an example is something that makes actual sense. She was on business, she had a conflict and needed to be in two places, pretty much, at the same time.

I say of myself, I’m a Gemini, but I’m not that good - I can’t be two places at once. Don’t know about the other trips, but I can see this one, at least.

5 Likes

This being the Trump administration, it hadn’t occurred to me that legitimate governing activity was happening. I know that she was a notoriously bad Labor Secretary under W.
My point was that Trump is still conscious enough to know that she is one friend he needs to keep. On merits, he couldn’t care less IMO. He doesn’t do merits. But in Mr. Optics’ Neighborhood, it might be a problem if it was someone else.

2 Likes

But isn’t she seriously wealthy? Isn’t that the standard he looks up to?

2 Likes

Yes.Before his latest round of grifting, she(family) may have had more money than Trump. Her untouchability IMO stems from his need to stay on Mitch’s right side. She commands, Mitch obeys.

3 Likes

Grifthansa frequent flyer.

9 Likes

I had the impression she was from a wealthy family(Taiwan). Partly, but not so much per wiki… I just looked at her bio, and it’s been a lot of grift–"reform " exec at United Way, Heritage Foundation, etc.with a little private sector banking experience thrown in.
Live and learn!

1 Like

Well, one thing we can be sure of…there will be no official oversight by the Senate on this matter or any others like it now if Mitch McTurtle has anything to say about it. Let’s just say, its all about protecting the fiefdom.

3 Likes

The article pretty clearly outlines that she did nothing wrong.

Comparatively:

Anthony Foxx, used FAA planes on 116 trips over four years.

That seems…excessive. We should have condemnation from our side too when it is warranted, and prop up examples of good government conduct on the other side just the same.

1 Like

another Rich person wo won’t use her own money if she can grift taxpayers. what is it with these rich people? are they all cheap? I think they believe in protecting there Principal. greedy B,like

Trump and his kids

7 years and the details???

These entitled people keep saying that their schedules make it impossible for them to fly on commercial airlines. Maybe they should better plan their schedules so they can get from place to place on Southwest or United or one of the others at the right time.

Huh?

She’s the Secretary of Transportation, and SHE couldn’t find a commercial flight? What is this nation coming to!

1 Like

She’s russian/asian so it’s ok.

Security needs? Shit, she’s SecTrans, no one (but the Turtle) would even notice if someone got to her. Lock her up! Sad.

“used them only when commercial flights could not accommodate her schedule or security needs”

Again, FOIA the fucking schedule and check it against commercial flights. Why is nobody doing this?