Discussion: Total Meltdown: Sessions Rift Exposes Trump In Free Fall

1 Like

19 Likes

Trump himself plans to live-tweet the event

Meanwhile in other news, Orville Redenbacher and Jiffy Pop both report that their online ordering systems have crashed under heavy load…

24 Likes

Can you say “clusterfuck?” I knew you could.

9 Likes

6 Likes

And I’m free, free fallin’
Yeah I’m free, free fallin’

4 Likes

Karmas got a bite on that fat ass and doesn’t intend to let go anytime soon.

9 Likes

Nobody could have seen this coming. Trump was a paragon of wise and effective management in all his business endeavors. And his ethics were top notch.

25 Likes

I’m still skeptical, and Sessions can do plenty of damage even if he isn’t buddy-buddy with Trump.

6 Likes

He doesn’t lie only in bed; he lies at the office; he lies in court; he lies to Congress; he lies on his judicial affidavit; he lies when he doesn’t have to.

6 Likes

Now you’re just being Petty!

7 Likes

I don’t understand how pro-Trumpers could not see this chaos coming. Chaotic personal life + chaotic thought processes + chaotic emotional state + chaotic business endeavours + chaotic campaign = chaotic presidency. But few of us anti-Trumpers ever imagined it would get this bad this quickly

12 Likes

“Trump himself plans to live-tweet the event, according to a Washington Post report.”

This will be worth the price of admission (. . . Sounds of popcorn crunching in the background . . . ). If anyone is wondering why top law firms are refusing to represent Trump, the content of these tweets may give an good indication. You just know he’ll say something crazy or incriminating, or both.

6 Likes

I honestly thought he’d not get past his first 100 days, and in a sane world he wouldn’t have. It’s the GOP congress that are keeping him around, and nothing else at this point.

10 Likes

Allies? Who needs allies when the ENTIRE republican establishment is desperate to protect and cover for you?

4 Likes

50 Likes

You see Jeff, Elizabeth Warren was making you a favor when she called you a racist that should not be confirmed, and Mitch McConnell, the one that screwed you when he silence her.

8 Likes

I don’t know about you, but I was hoping we had seen his rear-end kicked out of the WH by Easter. But those GOP congress critters are a lot more loyal than I though. An Mike Pence is not as treacherous as I though he was (or maybe he is more cowardly than I thought).

4 Likes

Order now! The Keebler Elf and Orangina the Clown sing “breaking up is hard to do” in modern hi-if stereo sounds.

1 Like

Donnie has the Mida’s touch. Everything he touches, turns to shit…

8 Likes