Discussion: Tom Price Says He Still Has Trump's 'Confidence' After Private Jet Trips

1 Like

It’s never a good place to be when you must say the boss still has confidence in you, because the boss has refused to say exactly that.

My guess is that Mr. Price will soon have decided that after a very successful run, he’s decided to spend more time with his family.

15 Likes

“Has Donnie’s confidence”???

Uh-oh. Start the countdown.

13 Likes

“I gave him a reach-around after breakfast, so we’re cool again.”

5 Likes

So he hasn’t gotten the repeal and replace done and is taking attention away from drump with all his expensive flights… not looking good for Price.

3 Likes

Indeed. After Price’s success with getting the ACA repealed, I’m sure he’s got Tramp’s full confidence.

Helpful hint, Mr. Price - keep the personal items on your desk scaled down to an amount that can fit into a single cardboard box. And you may want to arrange for private travel when you leave - it’s highly unlikely that you’ll be taking a taxpayer-funded private jet home.

But hey - there’s still plenty of time for you to file your paperwork to try to get your house seat back.

12 Likes

Funny how he doesn’t use his infamous “You’re fired!” so much in real life … I don’t think Price is on the way out; too much trouble to find a new one.

3 Likes

What is it with these guys and the use of “we” when they really are referring to “I” ? Do they think they live in a palace?

6 Likes

C’mon, what’s a grift between grifters?

3 Likes

Blitzer: “Breaking News! We From CNN’s Personnel Change Central: We Caught Up With Tom Price who is projecting an imminent Declaration of Absolute Confidence(DOAC) from the President!
Chris Cilizza, come on down!”

I guess this is two week’s notice, Gorka-style?

4 Likes

“I think we’ve still got the confidence of the President,” Price told reporters after an event in Washington, D.C. promoting flu vaccines, as quoted by Politico.

10 Likes

“I think we’ve still got the confidence of the President,” Price told reporters after an event in Washington, D.C. promoting flu vaccines, as quoted by Politico.
Sessions proposed spiking Price’s vaccine with truth serum. Price will be prosecuted on one felony count of Untrue Conservatism for failing to denounce vaccination.

1 Like

Price can always take credit for keeping the press distracted from the Russia thingy…

2 Likes

20 Likes

Sentence will be commuted after he buys the flu vaccine patent and raises the Price 5000%.

7 Likes

I love the “oink”.

4 Likes

Just think of how poorly-run and shoddy our country would be right now if we didn’t have a golf course owner in charge!

I continue to thank the great and wonderful Electoral College every day that this country was spared the shame and embarrassment of a totally competent Presidency.

8 Likes

Luck certainly has a way … yep —

2 Likes

Fire Price…he’s a failure. While you’re at it, fire Sessions too and that toxic Pruitt.

1 Like

We’d know for sure one way or another if KAC weighs in.

6 Likes