Discussion: The Trump Admin Is Erasing Info On Obamacare From Government Websites

No. This is full story with appropriate bolds since you like to emphasize.

At an event outside the West Front of the Capitol

honoring slain law enforcement officers,

Barr approached House Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-Calif.), who last week joked about locking up members of the Trump administration in “a jail down in the basement of the Capitol.”

According to a person who witnessed the exchange, Barr shook Pelosi’s hand and said loudly, “Madam Speaker, did you bring your handcuffs?”

Pelosi smiled and responded that the House sergeant at arms was present should it be necessary to arrest anyone, the person said, adding that Barr “chuckled and walked away.”

In case anyone still has doubts that Barr is a complete and total asshole.

8 Likes

Legitimate question: Is someone, some enterprising journalist, some organization, some website - ANYONE - keeping track of all this shit that we have to undo once he’s gone?!?

It doesn’t matter at all what the senate lackeys will or won’t do. It is the job of the House to impeach when the president has become lawless, and he has, and it won’t add to his popularity at all. It’s what he’s saying, and we know it’s another scare tactic made up of one more lie.

The President, Vice President and all civil Officers of the United States, shall be removed from Office on Impeachment for, and Conviction of, Treason, Bribery, or other high Crimes and Misdemeanors. The Constitution, Article I, Section 3: The Senate shall have the sole Power to try all Impeachments.

1 Like

As a constituent of NDP’s I get a regular newsletter from her. They’re as informative and policy based as anyone could hope for. She also explains how anyone in her district who needs help breaking through government red tape can contact her office for help. She (or a staffer) also sent me a lengthy reply to my message about going forward with impeachment. No, she didn’t promise she’d get on it tomorrow, but I read in what she wrote that she will lead her caucus in that direction. But thanks for this tidbit. I’m still giggling.

you can post about Nancy Pelosi to your
heart’s content and your two readers will no doubt be endlessly
impressed.

4 Likes

We’re the ones with the bare arms.
Triggers don’t kill people. Or something.

1 Like

I remember BHO talking about Michelle’s workouts and saying she had the right to bare arms.

3 Likes

Call the police!!

2 Likes

But just who/what is Molotov looking at in that pic?

Bobbitt them.

He’s also up for re-election. Time to start carpet bombing Ky with the " Call Mitch and tell Him…" “Ask Mitch why…” , " Why won’t Mitch let XYZ come up for vote? " And remind Kentucky how He’s screwing them with their pants on. Constantly,…Intensely…and Shamelessly.
It’s what they’d do for us.
If Mitch has to actually defend his seat, he may be a bit less prone to wiping his ass with the Constitution. I know…it’s Kentucky, but stranger things have happened.

1 Like

In this instance, ignorance = sickness and death.

These bastards have no morals whatever.

2 Likes

If I had a time machine, I would return to 2011 and strongly encourage Barack Obama and Seth Meyers not to go after Trump at the WHCD. Trump’s entire administration is predicated on revenge for that night.

I would add that sometimes the point of the law is entirely to express dominance. That’s the essence of totalitarianism.

Endgame is to bring out the FACTS about criminal number one and convince the cultist skeptics that they too will be completed fucked when the Republic goes over the cliff…

If I had that time machine, I would return to 2011 and put strychnine in Trump’s food at the WHCD.

Well, they’ve removed the Constitution, so what’s the big deal?

Preach!!

You mean there was once a President with intelligence and wit in the WH???

1 Like

It was like Brigadoon. An enchanted village arose once every hundred years but just for a day, people sang, danced and rejoiced, and poof, it was gone.

1 Like

It was almost like being in…a sane world.

ETA: I started to say “democracy” instead of sane world. But it wasn’t almost…it WAS a democracy.

1 Like
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available