Discussion: The Trump Admin Is Erasing Info On Obamacare From Government Websites

1 Like

Impeach him. He is daring you.

And he is going to accelerate the attack. Right now, “optics” are endangering people’s lives. I would suggest some presence on the air with this.

14 Likes

I’m old enough to recall when the old Soviets disappeared persons and facts from the history books and encyclopedias.
Obama? Never heard of him.

28 Likes

“…the Department of Health and Human Services has surgically removed the term ‘Affordable Care Act’ from many webpages…”

“Nikolai Yezhov did not respond to a request for comment.”

43 Likes

Bush the Lesser? Republicans never heard of him either.

7 Likes

There could have been intel on Trump…that the House leaders knew that Trump would go crazy(er) in the last weeks…and that it would be much better to be drawn “reluctantly” into Impeachment.

If that’s the case, Good Guess… Because this man must be impeached.

4 Likes

I’ll bet there are parts of the ACA that require this information to be available. But someone will have to sue again and again to stop these lawless twerps.

10 Likes

No Worries.

I am sure that the Speaker Nancy Delay and her Slow-walkers will write a sternly written letter and start an investigation into this potential lawbreaking of erasing info.

But even it is illegal, she won’t impeach because:

“not worth it”
“too divisive”
“not bipartisan”
“too good for him”
“easy way out”
“he’s goading us”
“self-impeachable”

“A republic, if you can keep it.”

We couldn’t. It’s gone. I suggest that Dems start turning all their attention towards getting the fuck out any way possible…referendums for secession, whatever it takes.

1 Like

There really isn’t sufficient go fuck yourself in the universe to respond to your constant attempts to de-unify the Dem/liberal movement. Truly.

You have absolutely nothing without the rest of us. NOTHING. No matter what your delusions of grandeur tell you otherwise.

20 Likes

Reagan’s statement is finally true: “Government is not the solution to the problem, Government is the problem.”

2 Likes

They are emboldened to do stuff like erase Obamacare information from government servers because they face no consequences. They are literally laughing in Nancy Pelosi’s face now:

When Barr encountered Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-CA) Wednesday at a law enforcement ceremony, he asked her if she “brought your handcuffs.”

According to New York Times Congressional reporter Nicholas Fandos’ interview with a bystander, Pelosi smiled and told Barr that the Sergeant at Arms was there should an arrest be needed. Barr laughed and walked away.

2 Likes

Then the trial goes to the Senate.
With Wormtongue McConnell holding the gavel.
Trump will emerge stronger.

To kill a vampire you need to drive the stake through the heart.
Right now impeachment isn’t that stake.

10 Likes

We’re well into the Constitutional Crisis, but remember that things are moving. There’s the court case right now on subpoenas, with a decision soon.

Rome wasn’t built in a day. And we’re not going to impeach (unfortunately) overnight.

12 Likes

It’s also sometimes because they’re just fucking liars … about everything.

17 Likes

I’d be ever so grateful if someone would translate this into Cyrillic for him/her/them…

25 Likes

Threadjacking - одна из самых популярных статей в мире. Модераторы должны четко подогревать постер о том, что пост не по теме, и предлагать лучшее место для комментариев. Часто ветераны темы публикуют идентичные пост-темы в нескольких темах. Модератор должен выдать одно предупреждение, оставить сообщение с предупреждением вверх и удалить любые другие копии попыток подмены нитей.

14 Likes

The next Democratic President is going to spend a lot of time just restoring government.

13 Likes

…Assuming there’s actually an election in 2020 and the Supremes allow the result to stand…

6 Likes

J.R.R. Tolkien requests that you review this odious and horrible comparison immediately. Thank you.

1 Like
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available