Discussion: 'The President Is Not A White Supremacist': Mulvaney Defends Christchurch Response

Mulvaney is a liar, which we knew, and an asshole, which we also knew. Trump is a white supremacist. You probably won’t find him tooling around in one of those white sheet getups, but as is plain for all the world to see, he enables, encourages, and defends those who traffic in hate every chance he gets, and employs their language and holds their racist views, because, you know, he is one of them. The president of the United States is a racist, moronic, whining, sociopath, and so profoundly insecure he tries to hide his obesity-by-choice behind a few inches of extra-long necktie.

2 Likes

Yaweh I wish they’d gone with “Global Climate Change”, rather than “Global Warming”. We could then just smile and say “Told you so…”

1 Like

Where does Trump find these flacks? Eric would be a more credible spokesperson for Donald. These RNC has beens, ChristianPhobics and Faux News rejects just compound his image problems.

I don’t think anybody else wants the job.

This is rich. Trump defends Jeanine Pirro (previous article), now Muvaney defends Trump.

Who will defend Mulvaney? . . . . anyone?

The sad truth is that Donald is less hypocritical and more tolerant them most Republicans. That’s really sad considering how bigoted we know Trump is. The Conservative Movement is rotten to the core. The Republican Party is as corrupt as it gets.

But if you took the job, you should do a better job than this.

The kid with the MAGA hat and smirk?.

1 Like

Yeah but like most people, I wouldn’t work for the man. He winds up with flacks and hacks and has beens and rejects because those are the only people stupid and desperate enough to work for him.

“The President is not a white supremacist, I’m not sure how many times we have to say that.”

You need to say it at least as many times as he has defended them. You’re way behind, Mick old boy. Get cracking.

1 Like

Bet Mulvaney can’t say the quote 3 times fast without dropping the first not.

3 Likes

The President Is Not A White Supremacist

Whatever you do, don’t believe your lying eyes and ears. And while we’re at it, war is peace, despair is hope, up is down, and catching syphilis with bone spurs is more courageous than being a war hero.

Just wanted to make sure we’re all on the same page…

2 Likes

You lie!

2 Likes

I despise that evil little leprechaun.

1 Like

“… many of those “Independents” are actually solid Republicans who will vote for Trump…”

I was going to say the same. “Independents” lean GOP or DEM.

If it looks like a duck, swims like a duck, and quacks like a duck, then it probably is a duck.

“What do you want the President to do?”

He is the fucking president, and you are his fucking COS, and you are asking a news reader to tell you what to do?

1 Like

You’ve seen the President stand up for religious liberty, individual liberty,” Mulvaney responded. “The President is not a white supremacist, I’m not sure how many times we have to say that.”

That you are having to say it over and over and that millions of people worldwide mysteriously believe it to be so surely has some significance. We understand that the cowardly drips in Trumps orbit are reluctant to try to reign him in…that doesn’t mean other people can’t see what is manifesting before their eyes…it is bad enough that we see and hear the horrific rhetoric emanating from Trump and the feeble minds that parrot his misguided screeds…we don’t have to accept his worldview, for the time being,we can oppose him fervantly until conditions change and leadership is restored in the WH.

His mommy?

And he needs to lose the glasses. He looks like some kind of asshole Harry Potter!

Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available