Discussion: 'The President Is Not A White Supremacist': Mulvaney Defends Christchurch Response

Mulvaney continued: “I’m not sure what more you want the President to do. You may say you want to give him a national speech to address the nation. That’s fine.

Even better, RESIGN!!!

As for yourself, go jump off a cliff.

28 Likes

Then Trump gives a damn good impression of being a white supremacist. Including the people he hires as policy advisers.

31 Likes

I wonder whether or not people like Mulvaney or Conway beleive the garbage pouring out of their mouths. Either way they are damned.

11 Likes

Squeal like a pig.

3 Likes

He’s a fool and a liar.

11 Likes

Drink some more Kool-Aid Mick before you come to your senses based on facts and not propaganda.

The wall = racism! MAGA rallies = racism. Trump = white nationalism

7 Likes

“the President is not a white supremacist”

Really? How would you know? You make these events and what trump sez sound almost ‘normal’.

At least trump didn’t give his mealy-mouthed ‘good on both sides’ explication.

And he IS a bigot and a racist. You can tell a person by what s/he says, does and what other people say about them. I mean, how hard is it to denounce white supremacists?

That should pretty much put ‘paid’ to that argument.

11 Likes

the President is doing everything that we can to prevent this type of thing from happening here.

What a load of claptrap. 'Rump is constantly demonizing muslims and any other person/group not swearing allegiance to his white supremacist beliefs. And he is constantly exhorting his deplorable followers to commit acts of violence against the ‘other’, including the press.

24 Likes

The fact that Mulvaney felt the need to announce this lie tells me more than the damned lie.

42 Likes

Yep when they declare it you just know they are in trouble.

7 Likes

10 minutes of total bull shit…

5 Likes

“The President is not a white supremacist”.

So this is where we are now. Where Trump has made it so obvious he is one, that his acting CoS has to get on national television to deliver an obvious lie.

Basically, all Americans, by now, know this about Trump. The question is - do enough think it’s absolutely abhorrent and disqualifying?

26 Likes

“Were/are you a supporter of Donald Trump? As a symbol of renewed white identity and common purpose? Sure. As a policy maker and leader? Dear god no.”

20 Likes

Is the winning we were going to get tired of?

5 Likes

Along with NDA’s, Trump also has everyone fill out and sign one of these (part of his own deal is to recruit others) …

17 Likes

12 Likes

You’re wrong and the fact that you go to crap, faux news to make your case says it all.

6 Likes

Liar liar pants on fire.

Just because you say it doesn’t make it so.

7 Likes

“You’ve seen the President stand up for religious liberty, individual liberty,” Mulvaney responded. “The President is not a white supremacist, I’m not sure how many times we have to say that.”

21 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available