Discussion: Tennessee GOPer: It's Time For 'An NAAWP In This Country'

Discussion for article #233735

Sheila Butt: 1990 style, 1690 politics.

10 Likes

Butt hehehe

9 Likes

With all due respect, Sheila Butt is a LIAR ! The woman is a racist.

5 Likes

“Tenn. GOPer: America Needs A ‘Council On Christian Relations And An NAAWP’”

NAAWP? That would be duplication of the services provided by the Ku Klux Klan.

11 Likes

“National Association for the Advancement of Western Peoples?” Seriously? Because there just aren’t enough opportunities in this country for non-Asians? WTF?

7 Likes
5 Likes

1990’s style? That bouffant she’s sporting is circa 1962 at the latest.

6 Likes

It saddens me that we have come to a place in our society where every comment by a conservative Christian is automatically scrutinized as being racist.

Imagine how this feels for the rest of us.

14 Likes

I was thinking “Aryan Nation” and “Sovereign Citizen.” Looks like a lot of redundant effort going on in the NAAWP.

6 Likes

I know what tenn needs with just 3 years experience here.
To be flushed down the F**king toilet and be replanted with seeds from the 21st century.
You can actually walk around in public and know who is a born idiot with roots here, especially if they try to talk, and those that have transplanted here.
The difference is incredible.

4 Likes

The modern racist three-step:

1. Say or do glaringly racist thing.
  2. Offer up transparently pretextual assertion that racist thing wasn’t racist with poorly concealed smirk.
  3. Skate.
15 Likes

“I have no idea why that’s been taken so out of context,”

In other words, how dare anyone outside my bubble of white privilege draw a correct conclusion from a statement I made to a fellow bubble dweller.

9 Likes

Maybe she should look to the other Conservative Christians and their comments for why these interpretations occur. Also, aren’t standard western people white?

6 Likes

Beavis and Butthead always made me think of George W. Bush and Dick Cheney together as youngsters.

6 Likes

As adults too.

6 Likes

All those white people getting lynched and having to drink out of separate water fountains…yeah, they need an NAAWP immediately!

6 Likes

Now that is one stupid redneck bovine.

4 Likes

Did she just walk off the set of Petticoat Junction??

5 Likes

We already have the NAAWP. It’s called the Republican Party.

6 Likes