12 Likes

‘How I wish that there were more
Than the twenty-four hours in the day
Cause even if there were forty more
I wouldn’t sleep a minute away’

Viva Las Vegas - Doc Pomus

‘8 Days a Week’

Lennon McCartney

there would NEVER be enough time to make you likeable…

8 Likes

Hah! He could live to Methuselah’s 900 year old age and still not be likeable!

What a joke!

7 Likes

I really think it’s time for Ted to face facts and realize that he is never going to realize his lifelong dream of being popular in high school.

17 Likes

I had an affable, humorous uncle that was a joy to spend time with. One day he made it very clear to me he wanted to deprive me and my family of health insurance. We had no idea how we’d fend for ourselves if forced to overcome his plot, nor did he seem to care what we might do in the interim. Yeah, he was a great guy. The life of the party. Kids loved him!

8 Likes

“Cruz talked about a recent class picnic where 8-year-old Caroline ‘got to dress up daddy’ in a pink boa and ‘big goofy-looking underwear’….”

For the love of G-d, somebody pith me, NOW!

12 Likes

There aren’t hours in the day to make this turd likeable…

7 Likes

relax… he was getting ready to do undercover work testing the North Carolina bathroom law… then on to Mississippi…

6 Likes

Cruz is now trying to change from contemptible scold to a “likeable” guy. Trump is trying to convert from a disgusting narcissist bully into a presidential icon. > Translation: Everything they say and have said is a pack of LIES! But then I guess that is no big surprise.

6 Likes

Awwww… Ted Cruz is so warm and fuzzy… barf.

5 Likes

Better alchemists than these have tried to turn lead into gold. Didn’t work then, won’t work now.

8 Likes

We used to have a reclusive neighbor kid we nicknamed Boo. He never hurt anyone, and was just the pale, weird kid occasionally seen looking out the curtains and never seen outside. Seems to me Teddy is the far opposite, always in people’s business, shutting down our government, and wants to eliminate every program that helps anyone making under half a million a year. Yet like Boo everyone “just knows” Ted to be the wierdo, A-hole and yet still here he is near the top of the GOP leader board with zero friends and not one person having said anything nice about him. There can’t be a more embarrassing time to be a Republican except maybe during the tenures of W and Nixon.

3 Likes

President Richard Nixon’s team thought that allowing cameras to follow him on a “casual birthday stroll” on the beach near his San Clemente, Calif. home might help portray him as more relaxed and sociable. But the plan backfired, as pictures of Nixon walking in the sand in dress pants and wingtips, as if thrust reluctantly into nature, only emphasized how out of touch he seemed.

Maybe Cruz should follow this guy’s example.

13 Likes

You can’t change spots on a leopard…

3 Likes

If Rafael “Ted” Cruz wants to appear more likeable, he might try supporting political positions that don’t ruin people’s lives.

10 Likes

I thought it was hilarious when they caught Cruz smuggling Miss Kitty and her circus midget into his Senate office.

2 Likes

yeah… but you have to start with lead not shit…

4 Likes

Well THAT is a waste of time…

3 Likes

Barrack Obama’s likability pisses the GOP off to no end. They can’t buy it. They can’t fake it. They can’t infuse any of their politicians with it. They have work-arounds, but hate/fear/rage doesn’t have likability’s magic.

13 Likes