Discussion: Student Filmed Confronting Native American Man Claims He’s Victim Of ‘Lies’

“I was helping to diffuse the situation…I said a silent prayer that the situation would not get out of hand.”

These are the words that make Sandmann a liar and a coward. Such a fine Catholic. Total asshole.

9 Likes

Very true.

They certainly seem to be teaching children how to act as a mob.

I have watched a series of the videos without sound. Not complete yet. I have also read some of the commentary.

My impression on just the visual is there was a situation that was a tinderbox. Easy to see it going out of control in an instant. No one was controlling that. Not a chaperone or an authority such as a police officer in my viewing (Correct me if wrong). Watching it silently, seeing the children act in unison like a pack of wolves in for the kill created a sense of constriction. The kid tossing his shirt and leading them was astonishing. Who does that at a time and place like this. The context tells all. By the way, shirtless is definitely not a good representative of the school’s athletics programs. In terms of body language, facial expression including the seemingly pure joy of these kids is terrifying. There was nothing benign in the process regardless of who started this. Mr. McSmirky in my impression was not the gentle, pious soul that seems to be presented in defense, trying to defuse the situation. I have seen that look too many times on arrogant (Insert profanity here) individuals to mistake it for some form of confusion and bliss. If I sit back and make no judgements on who was right or wrong, the videos are informative and the tinderbox quality could have spun this into a much uglier situation.

Phillips was the one ray of light in this. He is old enough and experienced enough to see the potential. Hell of a brave man to walk into the middle of it.

10 Likes

Sure, kid. And Adolf Hitler had a bad PR agent.

3 Likes

They were in washington for the let’s kill more women march. This is exactly what they think their mission is, except perhaps the part about getting into the news.

5 Likes

One thing that struck me from reading Josh’s writeup is that these kids chickened out. They were in a verbal confrontation with a roughly equal number of scary looking black hebrew protestors, and when given the chance they refocussed their aggression on a standalone harmless looking middle aged native american. Be strong, boys.

15 Likes

Despite a change of target, they were still out numbered.

Well gosh, Nicky, let’s see. One of these people is an older male who is an elder of his tribe and a veteran who served his country with honor. The other person is what? 16? 17? and wearing a MAGA hat which tells you a great deal about his world view, such as it is. People who are brought up to be decent human beings don’t behave as this wayward child did - although, now that I think about it, this child will soon be a man who can sign up to join the military and stand up for our nation. You think he will? Mr. Phillips did.

9 Likes

The fact that these teenage boys were in DC to march against women’s rights which they know absolutely nothing about, wearing the MAGA hats and sweatshirts is a disgusting sign of what that school and part of the world is like. Out of control.

9 Likes

Could it be more obvious that this kid is a smug, smirking jerk? The letter pleading his innocence sounds like it was ghostwritten by Stephen Miller.

3 Likes

Even if they weren’t wearing maga-couture…what they were yelling and how they were acting in a LARGE group is horrible. There is no way these teens felt threatened.

6 Likes

In some ways, these fine MAGA youth are kind of reminiscent of Hitler youth.

6 Likes

I suggest not feeding the troll. Really.

8 Likes

OK, you hate young people with MAGA hats.

There’s facts and there’s racist prejudice. You appear to have a surfeit of the second. No one gets a pass to be a dick because they are an old indian guy with a drum.

In other words, he initiated the confrontation. The young man merely stood there while being sonically assaulted.

I’m guessing he’s a legacy admission.

5 Likes

Gosh, am I interfering with the DemoBorg and the orgy of self-appreciation and self-admiration? Oh, gosh, sorry.

Can someone just refund The Troll’s money so he can fuck off?

9 Likes

It’s quite possible they felt threatened by the Black Israelites. Which explains why they took it out on the old guy.

10 Likes

When these students are wearing MAGA hats at the March for life rally could mean that they approve of the presidents use of the withdrawal method of avoiding pregnancy with adult film stars.

5 Likes

Of course he is a victim. They are all victims when they get bad press. You want victim hood, you entitled POS? Watch out when you are applying to colleges, your whiny little mug is out there far and wide. I bet Liberty U would be happy to have you.

7 Likes

The redcapper set has no idea of contrition or circumspection. All responses are: Deny, deny, deny; whine, whine, whine; attack, attack, attack! What’s bewildering is that so many press outlets buy into this charade, even though they’ve been conned time and time again.

13 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available