Discussion: Student Filmed Confronting Native American Man Claims He’s Victim Of ‘Lies’

You need to review the entire video to put the situation into context. IMHO the situation escalated when Sandmann blocked the path of Mr. Phillips-for 10 minutes. Mr. Phillips explained in various interviews he put himself between the Black Israelite’s which were being obnoxious-just as the Covington Boys were, in order for violence to be avoided Mr. Phillips but himslef between them BUT Nick Sandmann decided to stand in front of him whereas others from the school slowly moved forward. Mr. Phillips decided to continue to chant and pray moving towards the Lincoln Memorial where others in his group were waiting for him but Sandmann blocked his path. Now Sandmann says he was trying to defuse the situation. If this was his intent why didn’t he just move? Why didn’t he just get out of the way but others in the group could be heard chanting Build that Wall and doing the tomahawk chop. There was a sense of a mob mentality on the part of the school, not the Black Israelite’s because there were only 4 of them. Other people interviewed say there were a least 50 or more of the Covington Boys.

Nick Sandmann is a product of the environment he grew up in and he has been part of his entire life:
Covington Catholic High School’s Tradition of Bigotry-https://www.democraticunderground.com/100211703778
The picture speaks for itself.

This is an interesting thread:
https://threadreaderapp.com/thread/1086985105824976902.html
Here are a fun facts about the #CovingtonCatholic “main student” whose ID I have learned who has been identified by himself of the mentality of the kid"

When he was a freshman, he tried to hire an “essay writing service” to do his homework.

By itself this would be disturbing but in light of his behavior in Washington-it kind of explains the smugness on the face of this kid.

The question that everyone should continue to ask is if Sandmann was trying to defuse the situation and he was in the path of Mr. Phillip, why didn’t he just step aside. We Know Why. I’ll say it.
White Boy Privilege.

10 Likes

While the Black Israelites loudly (and annoyingly) proselytize, they were not approaching or physically threatening the MAGA boys. Plus there were only about 6 or so of them.

And yes, the MAGA boys still took it out on the old man.

2 Likes

Not so bewildering when you have idiots like The Troll who actually pay for the privilege of trolling fora with their sanctimonious poutrage.

5 Likes

Sounds remarkably like their MAGA criminal.

7 Likes

Yes, and dozens of MAGAts. A handful of black men being awful doesn’t somehow make it OK for them to take it out on an innocent elderly man who was doing nothing to hurt them.

7 Likes

His victimhood is just beginning. No Harvard or even Georgia Tech for this little twat. It’s Florida Memorial University for this kid, if he’s lucky.

Just one Big Black Guy would be enough to make them feel threatened. Especially since they’re visiting a city that’s majority black.

And some of them will grow up to be police officers, or lawyers for police officers.

1 Like

From similar photos and articles about Covington Catholic dating back at least to 2015, posted recently elsewhere, this incident seems yet another manifestation of a culture of ‘race hatred’. Is it emblematic of this all boys school? Or the community where it is located? These kids were participants in an anti-abortion event. That indicates a level of activism on their part. It might also explain why the so-called chaperones didn’t intervene. They are likely activists too. Whatever! It shows something is rotten to the core. Perhaps the Diocese should shut down that school. It seems infested with a cancer.

6 Likes

Oh, yes. And any black man over 5’8 is a Big Black Guy.

7 Likes

Nah. He’ll grow up to be another loser who gets his rocks off by thinking he’s really sticking it to liberals by whacking a keyboard like @nickdanger.

@fess Their students’ persuasive letter writing skills are way above average I’d wager a lawyer consulted very deeply on that letter, and if it wasn’t Sandman’s parents who called for the consultation it was the good priests at Covington – who of course keep attorneys on retainer.

1 Like

Mom or Dad a lawyer? No way he writes that.

2 Likes

Red hats. Brown shirts. What’s the difference?

5 Likes

They hired a PR agency: https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/young-man-d-c-march-video-denounces-outright-lies-about-n960801

9 Likes

I suppose the tomahawk chop was just them swatting away mosquitoes?

7 Likes

There was a reason I left that business years ago.

1 Like

Don’t know if everyone has seen this, but this was the “open and accepting” attitude of those innocent Covington students in 2013.

https://twitter.com/Monument_Mag/status/1087390205185650688

Aren’t they just the sweetest things?

13 Likes

You’re right.

6 Likes

And I bet they let those kids graduate.

1 Like

I still vote for Ted Cruz.

1 Like

I think he’s younger than he looks. He has two toddler size kids and is often referred to as “middle aged.” I tried to look up his age, but couldn’t find anything specific.

2 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available