Discussion: ‘Simply False’: Obama Spox Denies Trump Wire Tap Accusation

1 Like

If only we had tape of WH staff seeing those tweets this morning.

21 Likes

If only we had tape of Barack and Michelle seeing those tweets…

21 Likes

The rabid right narrative has been pointing this way for a while. They want this to be a “deep state” coup orchestrated by Obama, who if you recall was never legitimate to start with because he was born in Kenya, which brings the entire craziness full circle.

Somehow I think the Russia stuff is way too real and way too big for that to work. Plus the fact that the “deep state” isn’t really a deep state and wouldn’t answer to Obana if it was. But that’s where we are headed. It’s all they have left.

26 Likes

Now that glops of shit are starting to be flung from the fan, I’d really like to see Hillary take Trump, Pence and the GOP (and, by extension, Russia) to court for interfering in the election. Their efforts and actions harmed her and us, America. She (we) has standing. It’s unprecedented, but this whole situation–a presidential candidate, his team and party higher-ups collaborating with a hostile foreign entity to interfere in our electoral process–is unprecedented. Either Hillary officially wins or we hold a new election later this spring.

17 Likes

My right wing buddy in Portland thinks that at any moment, evidence will come out showing that Trump is right. Obama did order an illegal wiretap. He said he heard it on Fox News this morning and told me to get ready for the big bombshell that will expose the utter corruption of the Obama administration. I told him that for once we can agree on something. There is going to be a bombshell…Bigly

21 Likes

And any day now those guys drump sent to Hawaii will come back with proof that Obama was born in Kenya.

13 Likes

Meanwhile hundreds, dozens are gathering in support of PeePee. Columbus OH

30 Likes

It’s been eight years, he’s gone, and yet they just can’t quit Obama. It’s like they take inspiration from Brokeback Mountain.

16 Likes

WeLL, OhBUmmer usEd the IRS like Nixon tO go after hiS opponents. Of course OhBUmmer puT bugs on Trump.

12 Likes

Doesn’t Hair Furor has a documented pathological fear of bugs, germs, reality, etc.?

It all fits…

6 Likes

Trump is just afraid that the bugs have cameras, and will show the world how BIG his fingers are, in comparison to something else.
“It looks like he’s jacking off, mate, but I’m not sure. Do you see anything under his hands?”

6 Likes

I had a sense of this but Saletan puts it well:

Crucial thing to remember: Trump has no grasp of systems, only personalities. So when he says "Obama," that means the US gov't minus Trump. https://t.co/zb1jygVAgl

— Will Saletan (@saletan) March 4, 2017
31 Likes

If Obama had all these fscking superpowers we would be remembering a very different election.

19 Likes

In Woodstock, Illinois, the “Drumpf” Rally is being keynoted by our favorite ex-congressweasel, “Joe Walsh”,.

Apparently, the peaceful counter-demonstrators outnumber the Drumpettes by orders of magnitude.

Waiting for the actual headcount

ADDED PHOTO - Note everyone on the fringe of the crowd are counter-protestors.

20 Likes

Man, we had that many protesting outside Pete Roskam’s office in the Chicago suburbs. Low energy!

8 Likes

Hell yeah—we would have seen all HIS emails to John Podesta!

2 Likes

all of this because of a guy who’s pathologically insecure about the size of his wee-wee??

7 Likes

"March 4 Trump" Rallies Draw Small Crowds, Spark Counterprotests

8 Likes

Would be fun to show up at one of those with a “Telling Not Spelling” sign. The rubes wouldn’t be sure what to make of you.

3 Likes