And yet the billionaire and his kids will make sure campaign donations from rubes pay theirs.
I would normally have a scintilla of sympathy for these folks, but no.
You lie down with a mangy orange mutt, you’re gonna get flea-bitten…
Socialize your legal bills? How responsible. How republican!
I’m sorry you are having to pay a price for being a criminal and likely traitor to your country.
Sounds like a few folks need to understand the importance of having personal responsibility, and pulling themselves up by their bootstraps, not looking for handouts, maybe they should sell their iphones, etc., etc., ad nauseam.
Meanwhile Donnie is dumping his own legal fees off on the RNC, or at least attempting to. Maybe he’ll threaten to spill the beans on Romney’s niece
Let us start a go fuck you fund for these kind folks.
Sorry Mr. Caputo. about having to send your kids to community college, but I know from your bio that you are a close adviser to Vladimir Putin, so there’s always Moscow State University for the kids. I’m sure Vlad will help out with tuition, and rooom and board.
Does anyone have change for a button?
http://imgur.com/QGaYTWP
He is still subject to the UCMJ. If he is convicted of Espionage he could be face a Court Martial and end up beng hanged at Fort Leavenworth. Gnarly! Keep charging Mikey and don’t let the choppy make you all aggro dude. Oh and remember:
Trump, according to Trump, is a multibillionaire. Surely he can just pay the expenses for al these people out of his pocket.
Oh, poor you! Oh, poor, poor, widdle you. You thought you could help elect a fundamentally corrupt, hatemongering moron in order to, I dunno, enrich yourself and trash just like you. You wanted to stick it to that bitch and that nig-uhh black man. You were willing to flush down the toilet the future of all of American’s children for thirty pieces of silver. Well, fuck you. I hope every last one of these enabling, soulless hacks finds themselves in federal prison trading blow jobs for snack cakes.
"…the ousted national security adviser is establishing a fund to raise money for his defense."
Maybe all those deplorables he rallied to chant “Lock her up!” will donate. (Heh … yeah, right.)
On another note, I am surprised to see a Covington attorney taking on Flynn. They are a very respectable firm.
“Lucky for them,” Caputo said of those whose legal fees were covered by the campaign. “And unlucky for me. And unlucky for my children who are now going to community college.”
Aren’t you asking for grief, legal trouble, loss of prestige and eventual financial ruin if you associate with Trump in any way?
Sucks to be you, Mikey, but you invited the monster into your parlor.
Well, the good news is that all your living expenses are paid for after sentencing.
Isn’t there a big wad of cash sitting around somewhere that was raised for the inauguration festivities? Wonder what happened to that money. Not that I think the lead mango would want to be all sharesies with that. Just curious.
Legal fees for people charged with assaulting people at his rallies, sure (well, not really, but at least he promised at the time). Legal fees for his paid staff operating under his supervision? nerp.
Didn’t I just see Caputo on TV fronting for Trump?
Sorry, but that’s how it goes when you’re down here with the rest of us.