Discussion: Service Members Guarding U.S. Nuclear Missiles Part Of LSD Drug Ring

1 Like

I’m kind of hopeful that I’ll wake up one day and discover the last 17 months were an LSD-induced nightmare.

15 Likes

You know I’m not in favor of turning everything over to private run companies, but we really need better checks and balances on our government run systems. Which maybe that’s what turned this up, but that it got past whatever we had in place at all, is pretty scary.

1 Like

These days an extra level of securit :tiger2: :cow: :baby_chick: :rabbit: :pig::hamster: y :tada: :boom: :dizzy: :balloon: :lollipop: :cookie: :cherries: :tangerine: from stupidness might be helpful.

4 Likes

Nothing worrisome about this article, right?

Wow, man! What happens if we push the paisely button?

Ok so this is a pretty good argument for banning nuclear weapons isn’t it?

2 Likes

:dizzy_face: Just wow. I wanna make a joke, but it’s just not funny. Wtf? These are the people guarding the nukes!!??!

3 Likes

Just thank FSM that we have a stable genius in charge of the bigly button.

4 Likes

This is not my greatest nuclear-weapon-associated worry. Not even close.

9 Likes

This is at least the third time in the last few years that there have been reports of morale and conduct problems at ICBM bases. Is there something about that particular duty that makes the airmen a little reckless? I could imagine it would be wearing to spend all day just standing by, waiting for and order you hope to God never comes.

2 Likes

Just wait until donnie learns that they swapped out the warheads
with baskets full of flower petals —

4 Likes

Could well be. Might just as well be young guys in boring jobs getting a little adventurous in their off time.

3 Likes

“ooooooh!! That big cloud over there looks like a bunny rabbit!!!”

1 Like

Its boring and its a career dead end. The airmen probably don’t care as much about the career part, but their officers do. And when the officer corps is checked out, the entire organization suffers as a result.

3 Likes

“No dude, its a mushroom!! And we LOVE mushrooms! Make another one!!!”

3 Likes

For some reason, i suddenly feel safer knowing that these are the men and women operating our nukes when the control codes are in the small hands of a genuine mad man.

2 Likes

These guys were part of the security team, not the button pushers, using drugs on your their own time. What else is there to do on a nuclear military base in Wyoming?

2 Likes

But do they stand for the National Anthem?

10 Likes

I can attest to the comment regarding lying about drug use to AF recruiters. Been going on a long time. When I received a draft notice and was looking at options I had the same experience.

2 Likes

Keep the local sheep scared?

2 Likes