Discussion: Senate To Trump Allies: Turn Over Records Of Communications With Russia

1 Like

33 Likes

What about Kushner??

Are they afraid of a Constitutional crisis?

22 Likes

I’m betting they would get a quicker response if the request was in Russian…

16 Likes

What about the records from Jarvanka? Seems like those would be, let’s call it “illuminating” and may have some impact on security clearance. Or lack thereof.

19 Likes

Stone said he was “eager, indeed anxious” to testify before the
committee in an open hearing, while Page said he would “help” but
countered that the government already had collected his communications
through a “completely unjustified FISA warrant.”

Anytime ANYBODY says they are “eager” to testify in open court, that means they are guilty. guilty, guilty.

23 Likes

Guilty, guilty, guilty and ready to lie

14 Likes

Trump: No, they will NOT. NO NO NO. If Senate insists, I will sign Single Payer into Law and do Presidenting Caucus with Democrats.

6 Likes

Seems likely that there will now be a series of fires, office break-ins, hard drive crashes, file room sprinkler floods, and other assorted data mayhem…

10 Likes

Anyone got odds on who first claims the 5th? Tick tock indeed…

15 Likes

Or they asked for the information from the Russian counterparts involved.

ETA: Page, Mr-book-me-on-another-show, is sounding a lot less enthusiastic about talking for the committee.

9 Likes

It’s the 5th today, so there could be a nice synergy to it… My money is still on Flynn…

11 Likes

Where’s Darrel Issa when you need him?

11 Likes

Doing some serious 'splaing on his vote for the Conservatard’s Abominably Craven Act (CACA)

9 Likes

So here’s the question: are these guys smart enough to recognize that whatever they turn over will be compared against known answers in the intelligence community? Will they just turn over some partial, fragmentary stuff with a caveat that they might have “forgotten” other material?

12 Likes

Lock him up, lock him up, lock him up!

5 Likes

I was glad to see this story. Now I can take “senate investigation” off of my list of things to yell at Burr about.

4 Likes

It’s Cinco de Mayo, time to bring out the PP pinata.

20 Likes

No

4 Likes

How about the same sorts of communications from current and former members of Congress?

Any and all info on Russia’s attempts to influence their own elections would also be nice.

6 Likes