Discussion: Senate To Trump Allies: Turn Over Records Of Communications With Russia

I love how you think, littlegirlblue!

ETA - PeePee can’t claim executive privilege when all of this supposedly occur when he was simply a private citizen, can he?

@bankerpup - kind of makes you wonder why Randy from KY is now claiming that his boring, meaningless ass was “tapped”, too.

9 Likes

I’m sure that law-and-order “lock her up!” General Flynn will comply.

7 Likes

I’d be interested to see Michael Cohen’s communications as well.

8 Likes

Is there any force of law behind this request, or is it just an ask? Do they have to subpoena to force the issue?

1 Like

“The Senate Intelligence Committee has requested…”

Requested? Then it’s D.O.A.

When that sentence begins with “The Senate Intelligence Committee has subpoenaed…”, then we know we are just getting started. And if it comes from an independent prosecutor with a big fat budget - all the better.

Until then…

6 Likes

“Sadly, all the records were accidentally erased. I was using a technique once taught to me by an old friend, Rose Mary Woods, who had had a long history of working with confidential information, going all the way back to her days working at the Nixon White House. Unfortunately, the technique turned out to be a bit of a stretch and now there’s really nothing we can do to fill the gap…”.

4 Likes

Also, anytime Roger Stone denies having done something.

9 Likes

“Stone said he was “eager, indeed anxious” to testify before the committee in an open hearing.” I bet Stone does a 20-minute monologue every time he opens the refrigerator door and the light goes on.

13 Likes

small plane crashes involving those about to testify, even if they had not planned to fly anywhere

4 Likes

Really. Stone is so crooked that, unless they cremate him or dump him off the back of a boat when he dies, he’ll have to be screwed into the ground.

5 Likes

There are lots of legal eagles watching his every move and listening carefully. PP may think he knows everything but he knows very little. Also, any law firm representing him or private WH counsel must be rolling in the green. Unless he’s stiffing all of them too.

4 Likes

9 Likes
5 Likes

Not until I know who the mystery target is. Examples: Giuliani, Trump Lawyer, or Member Rudy’s FBI sleeper cell…

7 Likes

Tie is too short. But for Cinco de Mayo, it’s definitely more appropriate than a Taco Bowl.

3 Likes

Stone said he was “eager, indeed anxious” to testify before the committee in an open hearing

I hope it isn’t an open hearing, he just wants the cameras pointed at him. Stone is a professional Ratfvcker and I don’t trust the press to handle his testimony correctly.

5 Likes

So is mine.

You NEVER trust a GOP Cocksucker. They will roll on you faster than a car with the emergency brake off.

2 Likes

For Trump, that’s Psycho de Mayo.

4 Likes

3 Likes

Technically, no, there is no force of law. However, the Senate committee chairs have indicated they will subpoena each of them if they do not cooperate fully – and that does carry the force of law.

9 Likes