Discussion: Senate Intel Chair Calls For Barr To Release As Much Of Mueller Probe As Possible

The WHOLE Report.

FIFY

16 Likes

The Attorney General should release as much of the report as possible, without jeopardizing U.S. intelligence sources and methods

That’s pretty hilarious, coming from a republican.

Valerie Plame ring a bell?

18 Likes

Weird, I haven’t been this depressed since election day 2016. Wonder what the connection is?

11 Likes

Don’t be! There were some juicy nuggets and hints in the memo, lots more to come!

7 Likes

I’m not really, just so bloody sick of this shit and want it (Donnie) to be over.

Besides, I’m a firm believer in karma, and Donnie has bigly karma coming at him.

12 Likes

I don’t even care if he gets a blanket pardon on his way out the door. Just want him to stop ruining America.

8 Likes

This is a statement meant to create a perception of objectivity. In Trumpublican speak, it simply means: release only the parts that support Barr’s interpretation and bury everything else.

8 Likes

“As much as possible”. More Republican BS. I’m depressed and so damn sick of it all

5 Likes

I agree, but Donnie’s not stopping at ruining America, though…

4 Likes

OTOH, may be a good time to throw a bunch of investments into the military-industrial complex… WWIII may have started with the invasion of Crimea, but now it just might start heating up…

(For a pessimist, I really do find the silver lining quite often!)

2 Likes

Remember when people thought that the “FBI Investigation into Kavanaugh would be comprehensive”?

People actually thought that…then found out that the Trump corruption made the “Investigation” circumscribed.

Same process here.

Trumpism, on its way to destroying the American Republic, is using protocols long accepted as Standard Operating Procedure but without CLEAR LEGAL PROHIBITION FROM THE KIND OF CORRUPTION TRUMP CAN BRING TO THE PROCESS.

FBI Director Wray had to bend to the (Trump corrupted) rules/procedures which he could not avoid

OSC Director Bob Mueller had to bend to the (Trump corrupted) rules which called for him to submit to DOJ (Trump corrupted) rules.

The House is the organ we much use to maintain and strengthen the Rule Of Law.

THE MUELLER REPORT WILL BE COMING OUT SOON. THAT’S UNAVOIDABLE

9 Likes

It ain’t over. Not by a long shot.

6 Likes

as much of the report as possible

ok… here’s the title page; but unfortunately the table of contents and the following report must be redacted.
if you need anything else, just press ‘1’ to leave a message.

goddamn, it’s sickening to watch this weakass response.

3 Likes

‘As Senate Intel Chairman, just want to get on the record that i’m officially covering my ass here, yaddayadda, blahblahblah…’

4 Likes

Nice graphic of Everything trump Touches Turns to Shit…

1 Like

Duke just won in a squeaker! (Not a Duke fan - just one hell of a game that was)

Yes. Just do what the overlords want, revel in the gladiator games and Kardashians to distract you while they steal everything around you, commit treason and whatnot.

:wink:

2 Likes

Oh good grief, just getting a break from all the other crap.

3 Likes

:slight_smile: :slight_smile: :smiley: Just teasing!

3 Likes