Discussion: Secret Service Says Guns Will Not Be Allowed At GOP Convention

What the—? If people with guns aren’t going to be allowed to do what ever they want, when ever they want and how ever they want, well, then I just don’t know what America is anymore.

5 Likes

it wouldn’t be god doing the sorting… it would be Satan… :smiling_imp:

1 Like

Communism.

It seems to me the only logical and conscientious response by the GOP to this blatant attack on one of their most sacred principles is to either boycott or preferably cancel the convention altogether.

As an organization that blatantly refuses to consider the consequences of their actions they should have no problem with such a move, although Mr. Trump might have a few things to say, but then what’s new?

I think it’s kinda’ sad that guns won’t be allowed into the arena. This is the kind of stupid horseshit that completely prevents evolutionary processes from weeding out those who shouldn’t be allowed to vote.

4 Likes

Agreed.
Any way we can get some Militia Types to takeover occupy the QuickDrawen Loans Arena the day before?

jw1

2 Likes

Thanks for the post chammy, it is in fact deliciousness at it’s best. However the Democratic primary turns out, I have no doubt that President Obama will push support for the Democratic candidate… unless he’s pushed away. After all, the Republicans are making sure he can’t get legislation through Congress, so what’s a sitting president to do, but get in the bully pulpit and make the GOP feel the hurt.

There’s no legal requirement for Secret Service protection for candidates - the candidates, if they truly believe the 2nd amendment mandates unfettered access to guns, could simply ask that the Secret Service not be at the convention. Problem solved. #opencarryopenbarGOPconvention

4 Likes

An yet they get to come into my damn classroom.

3 Likes

I think if the Republicans had one ounce of decency, they’d start out the convention with a Moment of Silence to honor the late martyr. All of the presidential contenders should stand onstage, holding hands, heads bowed while a Man of the Cloth recites one of the what must be many of Brother Finicum’s favorite Passages in ‘The Holy Bible.’ When the Moment of Silence has come to a close, perhaps a single remembrance candle should be lit to honor all of the babies killed by Planned Parenthood – at which time, failed HP CEO Carly Fiorina will show the somber crowd the horrible scenes of that poor, defenseless, totally alive, kicking and cooing white baby being hacked to death with an old, rusty hatchet by that Lesbian Liberal Planned Parenthood janitor. When Carly has finished her little show-and-tell, perhaps Ted Cruz will finally show us the pictures of Heidi that The Donald’s been hinting of.

I mean, seriously, who does the Secret Service think they are??? … infringing on these white people’s Second Amendment right?!? Yeah, Doctor Ben and Mia Love will be there, but they’ll be too busy serving the guests to even worry about carrying a weapon. I don’t think there’s enough room in the pockets of those staff uniforms, anyway.

Sounds fun, doesn’t it?

2 Likes

Let them bring their guns. They’ll only be hurting themselves, and have themselves to blame. And it lets the RNC figure out the issue of if some of the pledged delegates shoot each other during the convention, do their votes count?

1 Like

They want guns in schools but not at their own peaceable assembly? I’d prefer it the other way.

2 Likes

That’s no fun. What could be better than a Repug convention with firefights between states, and hostage-taking among the delegates? If the GOP wants some through-the-roof ratings, just make gun sales mandatory for admittance.

That would resolve that “short digit” question.

Book of Mormon

In spite of the Secret Service’s government overreach, it all sounds entertaining. I can hardly wait to watch it all on Fox “News”

Gun free zones just attract bad guys with guns. See I learned my NRA catechism.

1 Like

I don’t see how they can possibly hold a peaceful and secure convention without guns a blazing sway at terrified delegates, superdelegates. It doesn’t sound to me like they consulted with the Bundy Clan before rushing out a hasty decision!

Reince Priebus, Paul Ryan and Mitch McConnell should override this decision. The Republican Convention belongs to the Party, to Ronald Reagan, to the Kochsuckers and vampire squid and not to the Secret Service.

This is Big government, Secret Service overreach, this is trampling on individual liberties and the graves of Founding fathers. This is political correctness at its worst and the slow destruction of the god-given rights of well-regulated white fundamentalist conservative militias.

What about Republican values, what about Religious Freedom, what about the Second Amendment?

1 Like

My guess? People looking at the disaster that is the republican primary and are already starting to miss just how good we have it with him at the wheel. Toss in the blatant obstruction regarding the SCOTUS nomination, and I think his numbers keep rising through out rest of the year.

Plus, he is way too cool in his final months…he’s actually enjoying being outside of the campaign trail and taking shots at the media and GOPers.

Its great news for us, btw. The higher he rises, the better our chances in the fall.

1 Like

Jack-booted thugs want to prevent good delegates with a gun from shooting bad delegates with a gun.

OR is it because Obama’s SS is planning to lock the doors before slaughtering the disarmed patriots who stand between the Constitution and his imposition of Sharia law? Seems to me I saw a preview in that Mel Gibson documentary, The Patriot. Don’t let it happen again at Quicken Loans!

Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available