Discussion: Sean Hannity Slams CNN For ‘Literally’ Kissing ‘Hillary Clinton’s Ass’

Sean wants to have a yuuuuuuuge tantrum . /s

I guess he thinks that using “literally” makes him appear intelligent and cleverly sarcastic…

4 Likes

Hannity is HIV positive. He admitted it when he was waterboarded.

2 Likes

3 Likes

Hannity is looking into a mirror whining about ass kissing.

2 Likes

Oh, the irony! Anyone at Fox complaining that another network is “kissing ass”…

1 Like

This is one of the most bizarre political attacks I can remember. In order for a political hit to resonate it’s got to have at least a kernel of truth to it. It is no way believable that Clinton is in any way mentally compromised. It just isn’t. There’s her 11 hour testimony before the Benghazi committee, her speech at the DNC, any of her stump speeches, or her Fox News interview from a couple of weeks ago. Going forward there will be (possibly) debates, more interviews, and more stump speeches. The only people who believe this lunacy are people stupid enough to support Trump, and even many of them know this isn’t true. But the thing is that when you’re going to make up something about someone you should at least find something that seems plausible. This just doesn’t.

13 Likes

Hannity (and FOX) are starting to get nervous with all the revelations about Murdoch and HIS Russian connections (his former WIFE is now Putin’s girlfriend and is vacationing in Eastern Europe with Trump’s daughter Ivanka) coming to light.
This is a deep, deep rabbit-hole we are going down and where it will end, I don’t know, but it seems like it will be a revelation that Murdoch has been a Russian Psy-ops agent/useful idiot for over 30 years (where DID he get all that money in the 80’s to start his media empire in Australia?) and Trump is directly under the thumb of Putin and his Oligarch friends whom he owes $$$ Millions to.)
Some actual Journalist should see Pulitzer at the end of this story and get digging (VICE? Hello?) although with Putin and the KGB/FSB involved it could end badly for them too.

3 Likes

Sean Hannity is literally the dumbest sonofabitch on the face of the planet.

3 Likes

They are getting desperate and are now at the “flinging Poo” stage where they hope that something, ANYTHING will stick to her to take the focus off of their horrible candidate that they have, in many cases, staked their careers on.

1 Like

Fox and the GOP have a product to sell. When Cleveland Browns account reps call customers hawking season ticket packages you just know “You get first rights to playoff seats!!” is part of their pitch. You say what you have to say. Whatever it takes, no matter how ludicrous, to close the deal. To wit: Hannity.

The fact is that Hannity and his admirers don’t care if there is even a kernel of truth - as long as the overriding narrative serves to reinforce their solidarity. This is all about tribal unity and power – and why even those that know Trump is an ass still defend him – that is, until he actually loses the election. Then they will turn on him – I predict that Hannity will begin to dissemble that he always opposed Trump but was being a good republican soldier.

1 Like

I’ll dispute that assertion.

11 Likes

I am shocked as well: by the misuse of the word “literally”.

2 Likes

there’s no comparison

Sean’s right, it’s a binary choice…Zero and one…I’m voting for one, Hillary.

4 Likes

Dammit. I stand corrected.

It literally makes my head explode when people misuse the word literally.

3 Likes

Something in the wingnuts’ mindset prevents them from discerning the difference between literal and metaphorical.

Sad!

1 Like

And that’s the worst kind of poop!

Here’s the thing: the deal is already closed. The people who’d buy this sort of thing have already bought their tickets and the only question left is which jersey to wear on game day. But if the goal is to sell more tickets, and I think that’s what he’s try to do here, then you need to implement a talk track that widens your appeal. Talking about her mental fitness only opens them up to charges of sexism and further narrows Trump’s already limited appeal.

1 Like
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available