Discussion: Sean Hannity Slams CNN For ‘Literally’ Kissing ‘Hillary Clinton’s Ass’

he looks like an oompa loompa in these photos…

1 Like

Hannity kisses every GOPer’s ass, Cliven Bundy’s, Vladimir Putin’s and any other right wing loon.

2 Likes

…in a metaphorical sense.

Minor correction: Bundy he rimmed

5 Likes

Maybe CNN was just taking a stool sample to actually do some reporting on Clinton’s health, unlike Hannity, who confessed he had no idea, but was just making stuff up…

What a crude thing to say.

1 Like

Hannity is going berserk and hopefully will cuss and swear himself out of a job. Hey, it happened to Bob Grant and Morton Downey, Jr., before him…and Glenn Beck…so maybe this is the beginning of his end.

2 Likes

This would be funny if it wasn’t so pathetically sad and clueless of how ignorant and out of touch Hannity has become.

1 Like

If this actually happened, it would have been on camera…

How does a corporation physically do this? Even if it is a person as in Citizens United Not T(hreatened?). (I hate the use of the term Citizens United. It makes the group’s very existence seem so reasonable. Too many people do not know the origin of the case and why Hillary would never support that group.)

Well Sean, she doesn’t have a dick so they can’t give her blow jobs her like you do Trump…dick!

Hannity is getting desperate…

1 Like

(It just never loses it’s usefulness)

2 Likes

Here we go again with the abuse of “literally.”

15 Likes

When both @seanhannity and @KatrinaPierson use the word “literally” to mean “I’m literally lying,” you know the directive has gone out. Oh, and Sean? I predict Photoshopped memes of you “literally” kissing the Great Orange Combover’s ass literally within moments.

[e/t/a] Annndddd…they literally happened up-thread while I was typing. Yo Josh? You should promote Prime subscriptions to non-members purely on the basis of threads like these–they’re what keeps bringing ME back! :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Between Donald Trump and Sean Hannity, there’s probably neither enough manhood nor brains to change a flat tire.

I guess that Hannity is disregarding the fact that FOX News has been Kissing Trump’s Ass every day of every hour and minute since he announced his candidacy. The difference between FOX and CNN,MSNBC is that FOX can’t be trusted to tell the truth. FOX News Fabricates, Twist and make outright Lies when doing there programs. Just look what Hannity did all last week with doctored videos and have wacko’s come in to discuss Hillary’s mental health, when the one they should have been talking about is Donald Trump and his insane comments.

1 Like

It’s only Tuesday and this week is already replete with articles recounting the stupid shit that Trump and his supporters say. Hannity’s commentary is among the most inane utterances ever voiced by the mouths of men. If there is any kind of “acme of the stupid”, Hannity is approaching it rapidly, and at a steep angle of attack.

5 Likes

"What her actual health is, I don’t know.”

Hannity, you haven’t the first clue of how much you don’t know.

2 Likes

Between Hannity and Pierson…this campaign is going to kill of the definition of “literally” meaning reality.

Which seems to make sense, as Trump is in the process of killing the meaning of the word “sarcasm”.

2 Likes

I know the Morons is the Morning know nothing about civics but I didn’t realize they literally know nothing about vocabulary and definitions.

1 Like
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available