Discussion: SCOTUS Wife Ginni Thomas Floated Anti-Fraud Campaign For 'Questionable' Precincts

I think both Kavanaugh and Barr pretty explicitly agreed to be “loyal” and knew exactly what Trump means by that.

24 Likes

You’re also not going to get how the spouse of a Justice could make a phone call in 2010, 19 years after his confirmation hearing, to the woman who was sexually harassed by that Justice and ask for an apology.

“Good morning, Anita Hill. Its Ginni Thomas. I just wanted to reach across the airwaves and the years and ask you to consider something. I would love you to consider an apology sometime and some full explanation of why you did what you did with my husband. So give it some thought and certainly pray on this, and hope that one day you will help us understand why you did what you did. OK, have a good day.”

@carolson Because there are some things you just can’t forget.

36 Likes

I know the background of Thomas fairly well.

And I cannot help but believe that, of the present Supreme Court justices, the one who beats out Kavanaugh for self-hate would be Clarence Thomas.

But it’s close.

17 Likes

“…wanted to “target” the “most questionable” precincts in Virginia”
I’m guessing those precincts vote blue.

10 Likes

the alarmist, J. Christian Adams,…

Golly. It’s like it’s a profession. Is being an alarmist a step up from being an activist? What’s the pay scale? Can I get a piece of the action, georgeh?

12 Likes

We already know if an election, any election, comes before the Supreme Court Thomas will find for the Republican. These two are years deep into creating their own alt universe.

9 Likes

Speaking of Roe vs Wade, I guess Marbury vs Madison isn’t settled law either.

[quote]The power of the Supreme Court shall be limited to giving a thumbs-up or thumbs-down after which everybody can just do what they think is right, because the Supreme Court has no enforcement capability.

— Donald J Trump, genius extraordinaire
— cc: William Barr, my attorney
[/quote]

10 Likes

Yeah but there was obviously a deal made with Kennedy and I don’t suppose it was illegal but it sure stinks.

19 Likes

You are too pessimistic for georgie.

That’s not how he rolls… :laughing:

5 Likes

Well luckily very damn few elections wind up in the SCOTUS.

3 Likes

Ginni’s middle-school punctuation and that gee-whiz tagline tell me everything I need to know…

6 Likes

Agreed. He was as extreme as Goldwater’s Base of Western Nuts wrapped in a Hollywood package. The original reality-tv fraud managed by extremists.

7 Likes

Why does Ginni Thomas hate black people? Probably because Clarence is self-hating.

3 Likes

Liberty University offers an advanced degree in this discipline.

18 Likes

Blackmail. Probably of Kennedy’s son, and then once Kennedy resigned-under-pressure, Trump reneged, as he always does/will:

14 Likes

Not excusing that … at all …

But I can only imagine being hooked up with Ginni …

I can see someone doing just about anything …
to get ’ out of the house more ’ … /s

2 Likes

Well to be fair the precedent was set almost 200 years ago under Andrew Jackson wrt the Trail of Tears.

“They made the law now let them enforce it.”

5 Likes

Ginni-ng up fake voter fraud so white conservative protestants hold on to power.

4 Likes

The discovery revealed some quite interesting involvement for a ‘reporter,’” he said.

Tierney Sneed, shown here disguised as a domestic servant, found guilty of infiltrating the Thomas household and supplying Ginni Thomas with PCP, and then encouraging her to send emails to alarmists encouraging them to commit voter fraud.

I mean, what even is he thinking…?

11 Likes

It’s called malignant narcissism.

2 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available