Discussion: SCOTUS Wife Ginni Thomas Floated Anti-Fraud Campaign For 'Questionable' Precincts

Great album, but it has a different album cover. LIVE EVIL has the beautiful pregnant black woman on the front (LIVE) and this (above) ugly honky woman is on the back (EVIL).

2 Likes

“It is possible to do without violating federal law if done correctly,” Adams wrote. “It is NOT possible to do without unleashing a leftist whirlwind that will be designed to boomerang on us and will JUICE leftwing turnout but [sic] threatening voter suppression (a made up term with no basis in law).”

Two observations: first, this comment shows that they knew it was legally questionable, which, to most people, means “totally illegal, immoral, and unethical.”
Second, I realize that they have different standards for Republicans than they do for Democrats, but isn’t using “made up terms with no basis in law” part of their mission statement?

24 Likes

Remember when she left a message on Anita Hill’s voicemail? She’s loathsome but it’s a tough question between who is worse. I remember right after he was confirmed, the two of them on the cover of People magazine, grinning like the cat who ate the canary. Loathsome.

36 Likes

I’m sure Clarence Thomas isn’t affected by his wife nor does he share her views. He’s apolitical!

19 Likes

I still don’t get how it’s remotely okay for the spouse of a supreme court justice to be a political activist.

30 Likes

She’s the Leona Helmsley of the Phyllis Schafly of Martha Mitchells.

50 Likes

Don’t disparage Martha that way. She wasn’t into voter suppression and being an evil person. In fact as Nixon proclaimed “if there had been no Martha Mitchell there would have been no Watergate.”

Try someone else to be more accurate.

10 Likes

“Public Interest Legal Foundation” to Expel Registered voters. Known as PILFER.

12 Likes

Is there a better way to disparage her?

2 Likes

Ginni and Clarence Thomas bore the benefit of “Loving vs. Virginia.” Now Ginni Thomas is perpetrating “Unloving vs. Virginia” and other states. What a fraud!

12 Likes

No surprise, I will never forget who put her husband on the Supreme Court.

10 Likes

Ginni Thomas, the conservative activist and wife of Supreme Court Justice Clarence Thomas

“Clarence Thomas and his batshit wife.”
— Bill Mahar, describing the Supreme Court Associate Justice and Miss Ginni, last night on Real Time with Bill Mahar

21 Likes

The problem with these people, so convinced in their beliefs by their own self righteousness, is that they can’t conceive that others don’t share their questionable values. So there HAS to be voter fraud or they’ed always win.

Since they don’t feel the impact of their policies they can’t understand why everybody doesn’t WANT their policies.

Since they are obviously right, there must be some other reason they are not dominating politics.

It HAS to be voter fraud! They can’t look in the mirror to point a finger because it always tells them they are the fairest of all.

15 Likes

I think I’ll let the comparison stand, both of them being hyperpartisan loudmouth loose-cannon wack jobs married to highly placed Republican men. I didn’t mean to suggest they were identical in every particular. And in the interests of accuracy I wouldn’t imply that Mitchell was any kind of stalwart defender of the rule of law. Nixon’s theory there is pretty tenuous. Thanks though.

19 Likes

Martha Mitchell was no Martha Stewart.

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Have we impeached the motherfucker yet?

22 Likes

My wife has often made the point of people with enough time on their hands for Eleanor Roosevelt stuff…

Or things going in the other direction.

5 Likes

And, they figure, if they do it wrong, they won’t be charged anyway because they didn’t “mean” any harm. Barr will vouch for 'em.

Republicans punish business success. Workers who earn more are a threat. Republican meritocracy is a scam.

6 Likes

Well…
Being married to a perv
she has to find something to distract her.
^

11 Likes

Holding him responsible for perjuring himself to get on the court would be enough for me.

25 Likes

What I want is an Investigation of the entire process of getting Kavanaugh on the Supreme Court.

29 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available