Discussion: SCOTUS Wife Ginni Thomas Floated Anti-Fraud Campaign For 'Questionable' Precincts

3 Likes

She always reminds me of Miles Davis’ album back EVIL.

31 Likes

Was Barty K. going to hand out free beer for votes, too?

16 Likes

Ginni Thomas is more dispicable than her husband ?

Unpossible !

53 Likes

How does this not indicate that her husband can’t be impartial on these issues?

70 Likes

At least he shuts the fuck up most of the time. It’s a close tie for me.

16 Likes

Man. She’s really the Martha Mitchell of her generation. Is it too soon to tell GHW Bush’s gentlemanly ghost to go fuck himself? Because it’s a longtime parlor game in my family to figure out who ultimately caused the problem. :angry:

57 Likes

LOCK HER UP!!!

And if Justice Long Dong Von Cokepubes doesn’t recuse himself from the next voting rights case that comes before the court he should have his nuts kicked in.

31 Likes

Reagan. No question.
He made Fox News possible with airways deregulation.
He brought the evangelicals into the GOP power structure.
Reagan laid the ground work.

64 Likes

Absolutely.

22 Likes

But this particular problem. I mean really really ultimately you have to blame the Big Bang. And I do! Stupid Big Bang.

14 Likes

The alarmist, J. Christian Adams, who served on President Trump’s short-lived voter fraud commission, who runs a foundation that published two reports alleging mass voter fraud in Virginia, reports that identified US citizens as illegal voter registrants, says “facts matter.” In the KAC world of alternative facts he is a master logician.

20 Likes

“Voter fraud alarmist”? Really? How about disgraced voter fraud fraudster? Voter suppression dirty trickster?

Really, this political correctness is getting out of hand

38 Likes

If Hillary Clinton was responsible for everything Bill did, then why isn’t Clarence Thomas responsible for everything Ginni does?

63 Likes

Come on, PILF! You’re 2/3 of the way to a truly meta name acronym. Suggestion:

Public
Interest
Legal
Foundation for
Erroneous
Research

24 Likes

Bitches Brew

4 Likes

Remembering SBD from my youth.

Silent, but deadly.

2 Likes

You know she’s pulling his finger.

3 Likes

That ain’t his finger…

5 Likes

Thanks Tierney,

Your reporting on all things voter fraud/intimidation/suppression continues to be among the best.

Loved that you dropped in there the comment he made to attempt to intimidate you. It’s an old tired GOP game. Like the time a wingnut threatened to go public that a reporter had been seen out on the town and chummy with Sherrod Brown… duh, public information people - the reporter is his wife!

On a side note - another primary role player on your beat is getting some negative attention. Again. Thought folks might enjoy how Kobach is growing even stinkier for the GOP - and to read now far back some of the animus goes. Being Trumpy an a friend of Trump does not seem to be working for him.

https://www.mcclatchydc.com/news/politics-government/congress/article230527619.html

25 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available