Discussion: Scott Jennings’ PR Firm Played Big Role In Phillips-Sandmann Spin

1 Like

My dad will sue you!

15 Likes

Scott Jennings was also a big Kavanaugh supporter. The title of this op-ed he wrote is sure pretty funny in light of the Covington Catholic students’ behavior on Saturday Friday.

Also, doesn’t Karl Rove have his fat greasy hands involved in this PR firm?

29 Likes

Retained, meaning paid, by who?

9 Likes

Let’s continue rethuglican rat fucking by rethuglican rat fuckers.

5 Likes

Adviser to Mitch McConnell? He frequently appears on CNN and is described as a “Republican strategist.” with no mention to his connections to McConnell. Is there a reason we are not supposed to know about his connection to McConnell?

29 Likes

Extended video has muddied the story, as it backs up student Nick Sandmann’s claim that he was approached by Omaha elder Nathan Phillips, not the other way around.

And how does that in any real way change the story from what we originally saw?

43 Likes

Their gameplan has a name - “swift boat” … or simply “smear” for short.

17 Likes
37 Likes

So, little rich entitled white catholic boy’s wealthy father hires an expensive right-wing PR firm to “correct the narrative” so it doesn’t impact his spawn’s future political endeavors?

Typical. and they say irony is dead…

24 Likes

“Quelled outrage?” Nah. The smirk on that kid’s face says it all. The mocking war-whooping and sneering laughter of those spoiled rich brats tells us everything we need to know about the values their parents are instilling in them. Not to mention the sartorial equivalent to KKK hoods.

39 Likes

By his parents. If the diocese kicks him out of its high school they’ll have an extra $10,000 to pay various law firms.

The big question is why he hasn’t either appeared or been given a show on FUX News? I heard they could use a temporary replacement for Brett Baier.

5 Likes

So McConnell likes taunting native americans. Who’s surprised?

4 Likes

I suspect it was much less one way than that. Like, the PR firm reached out to the family.

The right thinks they hit a rich vein with the Kavanaugh debacle. So of course, they would jump all over this incident in an attempt to mine it even deeper.

16 Likes

The Diocese is apparently OK with students appearing in blackface at basketball games to taunt opposing players. I think they’re probably cool with this. (Yes, I know the posted picture is from 2013. But that is not a date when blackface was still somehow considered acceptable except by bigots.)

23 Likes

Can’t wait til the little bastard gets into a college fraternity.

I’m sure we’ll be hearing of the little bastards Kavanaugh-ish antics further down the road.

Sandman, I’m so alone
Don’t have nobody to call my own
Please turn on your magic beam
Mr. Sandman, bring me a dream

4 Likes

Gateway Pundit is involved as well.

12 Likes

There’s more to this story yet to unfold like fake twitter accounts???
Russians?

2 Likes

Despite all this controversy it remains the truth that the Fundamentalist Catholics of which this school is a part of, continue to deny the. Gospels of Jesus Christ even exist.! These are the people who call themselves Christians who force their children to march against a woman rights to choose . These so called “Christians” never mention one word that Jesus preached not ever not once. Instead of forming lines to feed the poor the hungry the disabled they form rallies to March against women and their rights. Of course they hired a blood red firm. they have the money that is a Private school for rich kids. keep the story straight. I am not confused. I am a catholic who believes in Jesus and its not their church

8 Likes

https://twitter.com/girlsreallyrule/status/1087733862283776003

Watch and listen.

17 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available