Discussion: Schumer Groups Omar’s Comments With Trump’s Praise Of Neo-Nazi Protesters In AIPAC Speech

Isn’t there anything else Chuck could be doing this morning?

19 Likes

8 Likes

sigh… Can we get a clone of Nancy to replace him with or something?

16 Likes

previously

4 Likes

back to Dwight Yoakum.

1 Like

“When someone says that being Jewish and supporting Israel means you’re not loyal to America, we must call it out,” Schumer said during a speech at the American Israel Public Affairs Committee’s (AIPAC)

THAT’S NOT WHAT SHE SAID!

She said that “some politicians” will bow to the will of AIPAC over their Constitutional Duties. You know. Like, attending an AIPAC conference and bending the knee to Netenyahu.

I guess IRONY is totally lost upon politicians who owe their careers to AIPAC money and influence.

29 Likes

You think this matters?

11 Likes

You know who else a bunch of people wanted to clone? HITLER, THAT’S WHO!!!

You anti-Semite!

Nothing he’d enjoy more than helping the Righties bash one of his own.

3 Likes

With friends like these…

13 Likes

Schumer is a damn fool. Equating Omar with Trump, sucking up to AIPAC, playing into the lie-narrative of Republicans accusing the Democratic party of antisemitism. Attack the Republicans for their antisemitism which is disgustingly hiding (only if you are completely blind/stupid) as anti-antisemitism.

16 Likes

FFS, Chuck. What are you even doing addressing AIPAC?

7 Likes

Reminding them he hasn’t forgotten who’s boss?

9 Likes

I’m Jewish, and I support Israel’s right to exist and defend itself. But AIPAC is not Israel, or at least it shouldn’t be. The discussion of whether lobby money influences politicians to act against the interests of their constituents and country is always fair game. Israel’s government, whoever is in charge, is subject to scrutiny and criticism. And screaming “antisemite!” won’t change that.

19 Likes

It matters because Chuck is not tending to the brewing Constitutional crisis and instead tending to the interest of a plurality of a foreign power (promoting the Israeli right wing, which is what AIPAC has become) that actually has completely different values than what Chuck claims to value.

People see this and wonder why they would ever put stock in a Democrat actually defending their own interests when he would much rather bow to a powerful lobby with competing values.

11 Likes

Schumer, or Chuckie money as they call him in NY, is ever a Republican clown at heart…he’s a Clinton-Obama Demoplublican!

Look at Obama criticizing the new very smart wave of Democrats for expensive proposals and policies…Obama never has a problem with our nation’s huge over spending on the military!

No sense voting when the Clinton-Obama Democrats offer little difference from Republicans!

Omar, AOC, Warren, Sanders and their caucus should form a separate party as long as the corporatists like Schumer are playing against the interests of our bottom 90%.

Schumer at AIPAC while McConnell and Trump move to finish off and kill Obamacare!

Sorry Chuckie, Netanyahu’s Israel is like Trump on Russian steroids.

4 Likes

OK, Schumy, I can forgive you addressing AIPAC. It’s not great, but it’s somewhat excusable. What is NOT excusable is rejecting Obama’s Iran nukes deal. What’s not acceptable is perpetuating the absurd lie that a Muslim member of Congress made anti-Semitic remarks when a 5 second read of her exact words shows clearly it’s not true. You are an embarrassment. And you talk funny. I’m throwing you out of Jewdom. Netanyahu too.

10 Likes

Ilhan Omar knows the answer.

12 Likes

I’m glad I asked!

Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available