Discussion: Schumer After Trump Meeting: 'We Still Have A Good Number Of Disagreements'

ICE will pick him up at the airport and deport him temporarily to the Senate.

4 Likes

Democrats are not the problem. :smirk: .

8 Likes

By reciting poetry

9 Likes

Quintin Tarantino will be calling you soon about the movie rights.

3 Likes

Of course not. We are the minority.

6 Likes

Good for Schumer. Great comment to the press. Trump won’t be insulted. Chuck knows how to negotiate.

5 Likes

There are few policies in this country that have as much overwhelming support as the DACA/Dreamer program. No wonder the 'pubs wanna f*ck it all up.

3 Likes

My mom was a gentle soul, but there were a lot of us and we’d get pretty rowdy as she tried to drive us around. She often had to use the ole’ ***“Don’t make me stop this car!”***, which does seem strangely apropos this afternoon…

5 Likes

Those Setters are immigrants and breed mixtures. The Stable Genius would have them deported back to their sh*thole country of orgin.

2 Likes

And even that narrative gelds Ryan, McConnell and the rest of the GOP - not that they have balls that have dropped.

2 Likes

Ummm, that would be never.

That Clinton guy was pretty good at it, can’t think of one today who is, maybe one of the newbies.

1 Like

> "The government could shut down because Donald Trump doesn’t know what he’s doing"

Trump set the current crisis in motion last September when he revoked Barack Obama’s executive order that protected DREAMERs — young unauthorized immigrants brought to the US as children — from deportation, but he offered no guidance about what he wanted to happen next, other than for Congress to do … something.

The lack of clarity emboldened immigration hardliners in the GOP caucus while simultaneously raising hopes for a deal among immigration reformers. But Trump’s intervening behavior wound up salting the earth by leaving everyone feeling that he might screw them over at any moment. Consequently, nobody is quite sure exactly who is shutting down the government or what it is the White House is trying to achieve by rejecting a bipartisan proposal that would avert a shutdown.

2 Likes

I’m not sure why it has to be a choice. If they do more than one decent thing, will it void their warranties?

5 Likes

Trump hates Dreamers so much, he’s willing to screw over millions of Americans, Americans who don’t hate Dreamers, and who believe in extending opportunity to young people.

2 Likes

Anybody remember this one ? ? … not that long ago …

8 Likes

Oh no. Meet the Press Daily is saying that the Democrats are evaluating some secret offer, and sense that someone (Schumer) may blink. Please, Democrats, don’t crumble over nothing yet again.

1 Like

6 hours 37 minutes and 15 seconds as of right now.
What ya gonna do trump?

1 Like

Isn’t that the truth?

Now, excuse me while I go vomit.

1 Like

Enforcement of labor rules is a nonessential government function in this administration even when the government is not shut down.

Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available