Discussion: Scaramucci Says Profanity-Laden Rant Was Off The Record In 'Spirit'

Your rant cost you your job and millions in capital gains taxes, Scarydouche. As to claiming this was some kind of off the record bantering with a fellow Long Islander, fuck off. You are in the big leagues now. (Or were)

21 Likes

Forget it, Mooch, you’re toast. The only thing you’re lacking is butter and marmalade.

There may be times when it seems that the ‘spirit’ world and the real world intersect and interact. This isn’t one of them.

6 Likes

Remember the “spirit” when you have to start paying your 5th child support.

11 Likes

Hopefully, this entire presidency will be viewed as off the record. They already admit that most of what they say is a joke, anyway. We can’t take them seriously, so they should just vacate the premises. Immediately.

7 Likes

“Then I will reemerge,” he told the Huffington Post. “As me.”
Thanks for the warning.

9 Likes

Especially since the premises are “such a dump.”

9 Likes

That’s if the deal goes through. The Chinese buyer was massively overpaying to have access to Trump.

8 Likes

He meant that he was “in spirits.” Under the influence.

9 Likes

If he actually knew what he was doing as Head of Communications, he would have known that there’s nothing like off the record “in spirit”. That and the false claim of friendship and building a relationship (and which is it?) is just pathetic. He should own up to his mistakes and stop trying to blame Lizza.

12 Likes

He said that Kelly asked him for his resignation.

“It was a very polite conversation,” Scaramucci told the Huffington Post.

He said that he did not speak to the President until later in the day.

++++++++++++++++++++
Once again, the guys whose catchphrase is “You’re fired!” didn’t have the stones to fire someone himself.

12 Likes

So Trump appointed, as Communications Director, a guy who doesn’t fully understand that “on the record”/“off the record” thing.

7 Likes

My SO is a retired journalist and “off the record” is well recognized and respected. But it does have to be specifically requested. Mooch is an idiot.

12 Likes
Another day another person of the Donald administration reminds everyone how incompetent it really is.    Actually, it gets worse, read the WSJ transcript....donald is bonkers ( not news).
1 Like

“Legally, I may not have been on a shit-ton of cocaine, but my spirit was! And also, I was on a shit-ton of cocaine.”

Now that he’s been ousted from his job as communications director, Scaramucci said he is “going to go dark.”

“Then I will reemerge,” he told the Huffington Post. “As me.”

Fucking freak show.

7 Likes

He will reemerge as part of the foundations of the Trump Tower, Moscow- --and I mean literally.

4 Likes

It’s the mini-me version of “I was joking”.

3 Likes

Or he pops up on Jeopardy
“Alex, I’ll take Idiots in history for $1000”
The Shortest Lived White House appointee in history.

6 Likes

Saw on news last night that Scarydouche had a shorter tenure than the Reagan appointee who had to resign because he lied on his naturalization papers about being a member of the Hitler Youth . Shorter tenure than a member of the Hitler Youth! That’s quite an accomplishment!

9 Likes

None of them can emerge from the wraithdom.

Sad.

2 Likes