Discussion: Saturday Surprise: Trump Makes Unscheduled Visit To Arlington Cemetery

Well -
1) It probably wasn`t raining
2) He wanted to tell the volunteers what a Great Man he is , and to get his photo taken with them shaking their hands .

1 Like

Actually, it’s been pouring all day. Water standing because the ground is saturated.

2 Likes

Not much they can do at this point—too little, too late. He’d have to go back and relive the past few decades at least. A cemetery visit isn’t going to do the job, and neither will a trip to a war zone. And neither will lining up a hundred puppies and petting each one. There are numerous investigations moving toward him like Russian army groups. This is like the Nazis trying to clean up after the Holocaust. The sheer idea was absurd, but they tried anyway.

13 Likes

O I agree. It was probably a momentary aberration on my part.

3 Likes

I’m sure they think they’re fixing a problem. You want me to go to a damn cemetery? Fine, I’ll go to a cemetery! Happy now? Sheesh.

13 Likes

I am quite sure that they don’t care.

2 Likes

I cannot think of any occasion that I would want to see Trump at as an honor. One, any given Trump property slated for demolition so we can see the only moment in the man’s life that he might cry.

3 Likes

The dead don’t care. You’re right.

2 Likes

But those that remember them do.

5 Likes

If only he had bone spurs in his privates!

2 Likes

Well of course they do.

1 Like

maybe there’s a dead drop somewhere.

1 Like

If ANYTHING would say “I don’t believe in ghosts” it would be this stunt by this loathesome being.

1 Like

The way things are going, don’t be surprised that he starts going to church and sincerely pray.

3 Likes

If he does, we’ll know it’s really really bad.

7 Likes

Obviously it wasn’t raining. Donnie melts in the rain.

1 Like

Why’d he go THERE? So he can piss on the wreaths?? Just stay away, Fucker. :rage:

1 Like

“Aaawwww I don wanna”
“Come on Mr. President, we have to take some pictures to use in our media blitz next year as your trial - I mean for your campaign website.”
“No - f_____ you and the damn cemetery.”
“Now Mr President, if you just go and walk to one grave and put this nice wreath down, you can spend the rest of the day eating fried chicken and playing your favorite video games - no bedtime rules!”
"f_____ stupid dumb public. OK - and all the first season of “Last Man Standing”
“You got it Sir. (into lapel mic) OK fellas, indy1 is on the move - let’s make this fast.”

4 Likes

Are you saying your heart is not swelling with pride?

1 Like

yeah, the optics at a chuck-e-cheese just aren’t the same

4 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available