Discussion: Sanders Blows Up Trump Tweet To Press Him On Medicaid, Social Security Cuts

This is easy to fix. Republicans will just claim these cuts aren’t cuts at all! Nothing to see here. Move along…

9 Likes

Bernie, Bernie, Bernie…That was just “sarcasm”. Surely you can see that…

4 Likes

Last time a Sanders fried so many chickens, they made him a colonel!

21 Likes

Nicely done.

5 Likes

Bernie be trolling

6 Likes

BUt no Position ON Jackie EvanchO? Sad!

2 Likes

I’m just loving the poster-board blow-up of a tweet as the chosen A.V. method. That just cracks me up. A meeting of worlds.

15 Likes

Sadly, you’re right. Paul Ryan recently told an audience that the Republican policies (i.e. cuts) were going to be pushed in order to SAVE Medicare. No one in the audience or from the media questioned him on this.

10 Likes

Good tactic.

2 Likes

It’s cute that he thinks Trump cares about whether we can demonstrably prove he’s a hypocrite and con-man.

However, I do hope foam core boards bearing blow-ups of Derpy-D’s Twitter tantrums becomes a thing on the House and Senate floors.

18 Likes

As the old saying goes, if someone in DC starts talking about “reform” (i.e., “we don’t want to abolish Medicare, we want to ‘reform’ it”) - watch your wallet.

11 Likes

This was my point…

Donald Trump admit that he was lying? That’s cute, Senator…

2 Likes

I was just thinking about how the simplicity of these tweets may end up being a double-edged sword for the Trumpster, especially when they are sitting there as the backdrop for a speech reminding the public of what he had promised.

12 Likes

Hey,I haven’t had a good thing to say about Bernie since the day off that tweet in 2015, but this was well done.

Elegantly simple and makes a very important point. Do more of this, Senator.

9 Likes

Indeed. He can’t fucking control himself. Dems should be messaging in front of cameras with his diametrically opposite tweets behind them on boards on each side at all times. They should be spending all their time arranging their press conferences and what not so that the presentation FORCES the failed MSM to be COMPLETELY INCAPABLE of behaving and reporting in a credulous manner that lends him any credibility whatsoever.

13 Likes

Well played.

4 Likes

So what?

Ryan will add that to his list of activities that warrant fines to “help ensure that order and decorum are preserved in the House of Representatives so lawmakers can do the people’s work.”

9 Likes

Yes, with other actual democrats.

Edit: Sanders is useful.

4 Likes