Discussion: Sanders Blames Dems For Inauguration Probe: All Trump Did Was Raise Hand, Take Oath

She needs to turn that frown upside down! :smile:

2 Likes

Bald-faced lying comes so easily to this … witch.
Perhaps she learned it by growing up watching bible-thumpers lies to their congregations of sheeple.

1 Like

Hamhock is gonna have a lotta verbage to munch on.
Sad

1 Like

I am thinking bourbon before reading the news then keeping breakables at a safe distance.

3 Likes

Heh. His right hand didn’t know what the left hand was doing. Not.

4 Likes

I thought he said something like “Fuch the transition, I want MY money!”

2 Likes

Next: It’s a crime, sure, but Democrats do it too!

2 Likes

We may eventually have to move to Plan AA, Plan BB…

3 Likes

You have to admit, she plays her TV role exceptionally well. She may be irreplaceable.

3 Likes

Matt has a good point about the mug shot. She was probably really stressed out at that moment. I was thinking that her spy job must have been pretty stressful too. I’d expect that one could age really quickly under that kind of pressure.

2 Likes

I really try to avoid commenting on people’s looks, but, sweet Jesus on a sourdough biscuit, that is one homely, motley family. Is inbreeding a thing in Arkansas?

1 Like

The way I see it, if this is the best ammunition they’ve got, they know they’re going down soon. I wonder how long it will be before they stop shooting and start raising their white flags of surrender?

1 Like

I hope she can carry a tune.

1 Like

Has Spicer managed to have a post-White House career yet? Last I knew, he was still shopping his CV around.

1 Like

Sparrow School in Moscow takes a lot out of a person.

2 Likes

Fried squirrel is good!

1 Like

Stop reporting what Sanders says, she is a nobody, a nothing, a Zero to the left, as my Cuban friend used to say.

I am going to do something useful, I will bake “Stollen” now.

2 Likes

Actually, more than 65 million people got robbed in November of 2016 . . .

1 Like

I am not a fan of Bernir but you guys are tone deaf. That quote was unmistakeably huckster.

Share the recipe?

1 Like
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available