Discussion: Roy Moore Sues Sacha Baron Cohen For ‘Great Emotional Damage’ To The Tune Of $95M

2 Likes

Roy Moore Sues Sacha Baron Cohen For ‘Great Emotional Damage’

All those underage girls are taking note… Roy better hope he never sees a penny of that $95M as it will be gone within moments. If Roy suffered ‘Great Emotional Damage’ at his age just think what it was for a 13 yo…

20 Likes

Roy, even your horse knows this won’t fly. You won’t recoup the cost of driving to the courthouse, you dumb fuck.

24 Likes

Yikes! That’s a lot of emotions. Maybe he needs a therapist …or a stuffed toy to hug.

2 Likes

“Now, Roy, just show us on the doll where the bad man touched you.”

24 Likes

Delusional grifting.

2 Likes

Snowflake!

5 Likes

Roy should learn to live on his pension instead of throwing it away trying to earn money by suing people that expose him as a moron💀

12 Likes

I’m no lawyer, but my understanding is that parody–especially of public figures–is protected by the First. And considering that SBC has about 6x as much money available to pay chiselin’ lawyers, I’m thinking Cryin’ Roy is just going to further embarrass himself here.

Please proceed, “Judge.”

17 Likes

Thanks, Roy Moore, for confirming the degree of humiliation you experienced from being Sacha Baron Cohen’s bitch before the cameras and the entire world. It is good to know that there is a modicum of shame even in the most shameless. Once again, thanks for publicizing the feeling of indignity for us all to revel.

5 Likes

4 Likes

Typical bigoted coward. Causes untold damage to minority communities but cries foul when someone makes fun of him. Suit won’t survive a motion to dismiss.

12 Likes

You could not make Roy Moore up.

6 Likes

Wait, wait! Don’t tell me! It’s that thing, you know, “irony”? Amiright?

You could, but he would still be an ugly old pedophile.

5 Likes

SBC’s been sued multiple times and it never goes anywhere, because they run everything past lawyers, they get release forms, they know how the game is played because they’ve done it a kajillion times.

21 Likes

Good luck. That’s like trying to sue McDonald’s because you’re a vegan. Cohen’s been up to his bullshit for a long time so Moore has no excuse for his “emotional damage” claim. If anything he agreed to be Cohen’s subject because he wanted a reason to sue him. The Courts are pretty wing nut these days but Moore’s a pariah on both sides of the aisle.

4 Likes

SLAPP. But I would love to see the discovery. Moore under oath on his “dating” life. Under psychiatric examination about his arousal. Oh, wait, I guess I would rather claw my eyes out than see the discovery.

(And yeah, parody, and what kind of dunning-kruger lunacy makes these people appear on the show?)

9 Likes

Edit: Yeah, what @paulw said!

Should the prospect of “discovery” cause Mr. Moore pause?

7 Likes

I would wish his supporters recognized what a weak reed their mighty hero is. But - that’s not going to happen. They’ll continue to shovel money his way to support his crusade against evil.